Windows 10: Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

Discus and support Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dominic Drago, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks goes by it will compress some photos randomly. At least, that's what I believe is happening here. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this from happening? Its really frustrating.

:)

Dominic Drago, Dec 2, 2023

2. Disable blur on lock screen when opening a Windows session (1903 update)

Hi,

1903 Update introduces lock screen blurring when connecting to a Windows session. Problem I have is that prevents the user from appreciating the wallpaper I set specially for the lock screen as opening a Windows session can be quite long. I suggest there
    should be a setting that allow us to disable the blur.

Thanks for your time.

Shenmue is life, Dec 2, 2023
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Jackalito Win User

Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

Jackalito, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

1. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers? - Similar Threads - keeps blurring wallpapers

2. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?: I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks goes by it will compress some photos randomly. At least, that's what I believe is happening here. Can anyone tell me how to...
  3. Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows keeps blurring my wallpapers?: I keep all my wallpapers in a folder on my desktop. I set it to go through my wallpapers randomly in the personalization settings. After a couple weeks goes by it will compress some photos randomly. At least, that's what I believe is happening here. Can anyone tell me how to...
  4. Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black: Whenever I start up my desktop my wallpaper immediately goes black, I have researched many solutions and none of them seem to work. The only thing that I have found to help was to restart Windows Explorer in task manager but that only temporarily fixes it....
  5. Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby: Hi,So, I was under the impression I could find whatever backdrop for my laptop online and use the image but, windows keeps zooming the picture so it's blurred. The desktop icons etc are not blurred or zoomed, just the wallpaper image. I've gone into personalisation and...
  6. Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 blurring backdrop wallpapers and apparent perminent Modern Standby: Hi,So, I was under the impression I could find whatever backdrop for my laptop online and use the image but, windows keeps zooming the picture so it's blurred. The desktop icons etc are not blurred or zoomed, just the wallpaper image. I've gone into personalisation and...
  7. Wallpaper keeps changing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper keeps changing: Hi guys, I am having some issues where my wallpaper keeps on changing on my secondary screen, which is vertical. Not only that, for some reason when I start my computer the bootscreen is always on my second scree. I am using 2 display ports from the nvidia graphics card. I...
  8. the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the blur i get on my wallpaper and backgrounds: i keep getting a Blur on many of my wallpaper & background pictures, it seems to be a Windows 10 thing, i think? I am a 100% PTSD disabled Vet, & it is things like this that really bug me? Now, i have tried several of the pre-planned Solutions, Several times, EACH! Can...
  9. Wallpaper keep changing

Wallpaper keep changing: I recently downloaded windynamic wallpaper. Set it now instead of changing with time it changes to random wallpapers anyone else experience this? submitted by /u/RJJJJJJJ710 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd01ww/wallpaper_keep_changing/
  10. Windows keeps flashing with wallpaper engine occasionally setting my wallpaper, the only...

Windows keeps flashing with wallpaper engine occasionally setting my wallpaper, the only...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KillerDemonic83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn5jzn/windows_keeps_flashing_with_wallpaper_engine/