Windows 10: Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

Discus and support Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello!So, i boot up my pc this one time when it just boot-up on OOBE Out of the Box Experience.Idk why,i never modify anything except for this one time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Unknown, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Unknown Win User

Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

Hello!So, i boot up my pc this one time when it just boot-up on OOBE Out of the Box Experience.Idk why,i never modify anything except for this one time app crashes.I also got another problems,My Mouse wouldn't sync on my pc screen and i keep plugging and replugging in.And,Windows would sometimes automatically update my device on boot-up or when i restart,i guess that's the reason why is that.I didn't apply any feature updates,OOBE just happens at every boot.When i apply any updates,it wouldn't work and it would get much worse overtime.How do i turn off oobe?Thank you so much!

:)

Unknown, Jul 12, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 12, 2021
  3. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

Windows 10 OOBE on startup

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Anthony.

I'm Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you.

I understand how difficult it is, when the device or app won't work in the way it should.

When you start a new Windows-based computer for the first time, the Windows Out-Of-Box Experience (OOBE) process guides you through various setup operations. In rare cases, you may encounter one of the following issues during OOBE.

>> Windows OOBE displays the following error message:

Something went wrong – But you can try again.

>> Windows OOBE does not transition to the next page, and you receive a “Just a moment…” prompt for an extended time.

You may try below suggestions:

>> (“Something went wrong – But you can try again”), click Try again at the bottom of the screen. The OOBE process should continue as expected.

>> (“Just a moment…”), press and hold the power button until the system turns off, and then turn on the system again. The OOBE process should resume and complete as expected.

Hope it will help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you and Keep Safe.

AnthonyLabramonte, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE

1. Windows Keeps booting up in the OOBE - Similar Threads - Keeps booting OOBE

2. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  3. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...: Hi all, is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates completed, and no local accounts? I would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance!...
  4. Is it possible to have a device that will boot up in OOBE, yet have all Windows Updates...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  6. Keeps booting into OOBE screen

Keeps booting into OOBE screen: I was run sysprep accidentally in Windows 11 from my Inbuilt administrator account. But, now the windows keeps booting into OOBE setup. Unable to exit from the OOBE screen after multiple restart. Same time tried to create a local offline account but keeps force into connect...
  7. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  8. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

sccm pxe boot destroys oobe: Configuration Manager 2107Windows 10 21H2Problem:When I use dism to deploy a captured wim image, I could get oobe and the user has to create their username and password etc to use the new computer.However, when I deploy the same wim image using sccm and pxe, I cannot start...
  9. sccm pxe boot destroys oobe

10. is there any way to boot to the OOBE in a PC that's already been set up?

is there any way to boot to the OOBE in a PC that's already been set up?: going to be receiving an alienware 13 r1 for my birthday, as you can't get these new anymore i had to get it seller refurbished. with these refurbished pcs it will usually log into an account called user or something like that. would there be a way where i could make it boot...