Windows 10: Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

Discus and support Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhoenX279, Mar 13, 2022.

1. PhoenX279 Win User

Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data collection then quickly reached 100% and Windows restarts. I was expecting that the startup session would be normal since I thought the problem had probably been fixed but it just boot into safe mode instead. I tried restarting it and it still boot into safe mode. One thing how I think it might have happened was because I turned on secure boot in the "turn features on or off" section in the control panel, or at least I think I did. I go back to l

:)

PhoenX279, Mar 13, 2022

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

Endless bootloop and safe mode won't work

Have been using Windows 10 with no issues for months, then as of a few days ago it goes into an endless bootloop, e.g. Windows logo + spinning dots for hours. Looking around seems to usually be caused by changes in drivers, but I have installed no new
    drivers or updates. Tried various automatic repair options: system restore won't work, claims it can't extract files from a certain location, ostensibly due to my Antivirus software. Tried to circumvent that by running in safe mode, but safe mode doesn't
    work either, pc resets, Windows logo appears briefly and then a blank screen regardless if I launch it with networking, without, etc. Tried a reset but ran to 33% then hit with a "there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made". Startup repair
    doesn't do anything, chkdsk found no errors with either drive. Not sure how I'm supposed to do anything when safe mode boots to a blank screen. Did notice that when it first loads up doin the spinning dots the screen flickers, before it keeps doing the bootloop
    with degraded looking anti aliasing on the dots and Windows logo.

Are my only options here to boot off a DVD or USB??

Rhodesia65, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

1. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode - Similar Threads - keeps bootlooping safe

2. My laptop has been bootlooping, I cannot acess Winre or safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been bootlooping, I cannot acess Winre or safe mode.: My vivobook pro 17 n705 Laptop has recently started bootlooping, I have tried many different ways to try and access Winre, But I am unable to do this.Here are are some of the things I've attempted:-Accessing Winre through bios-Shutting down the computer 3-5 times.-Using a...
  3. Windows explorer keeps crashing even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer keeps crashing even in safe mode: Hello, I have an issue with windows crashing every few minutes and it is making using my computer a nightmare. When this happens i cannot use the desktop or the task bar. ctl + alt + delete followed by opening task manager I have to click once for the screen to respond the i...
  4. Windows explorer keeps crashing even in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer keeps crashing even in safe mode: Hello, I have an issue with windows crashing every few minutes and it is making using my computer a nightmare. When this happens i cannot use the desktop or the task bar. ctl + alt + delete followed by opening task manager I have to click once for the screen to respond the i...
  5. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode: Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data collection then quickly reached 100% and Windows restarts. I was expecting that the startup session would be normal since I...
  6. Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps bootlooping into safe mode: Today I startup my Windows and I am greeted with a Blue Screen of Death. The error message was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or something like that. The data collection then quickly reached 100% and Windows restarts. I was expecting that the startup session would be normal since I...
  7. Safe Mode: Keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe Mode: Keeps on crashing: Hello! My problem is that when I try using Safe Mode with networking to clear out the drivers of my GPU, when I notice that the applications on my background were not appearing and this dialog "microsoft windows the application is not responding" keeps on reappearing. My...
  8. Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible: I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK UEFI and SSD, recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried: 1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a black...
  9. Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bootloop, safe mode or booting through usb not possible: Hi all, I have Asus Zenbook UX330UAK UEFI and SSD, recently my Windows 10 has crashed and keeps going into bootloop, ive tried: 1. Booting through a bootable usb using the recovery media and a clean usb created using the microsoft usb tool, once it loads it just shows a...
  10. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...