Windows 10: Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Discus and support Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris Dwan, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Hi,

I like the color code my calendars in the calendar app (green for personal, red for work, etc.) but lately when I go to change the colors of these calendars windows resets them to what it feels are better colors... This seems ridiculous, is there anything I can do to make it stop doing this? It seems like I should be able to choose the way I organize my calendar(with regard to color) without windows having a say.

Please help

:)

Chris Dwan, Oct 9, 2018

2. How do I add color to my calendar in Windows 10

Hi Terry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Let me assist you.

To assist you better I would like to know, are you using calendar app or calendar on web page?

If you refer to the calendar app, try the below steps.

• Open Calendar app and click on gear.

• Select Personalization on the right pane, now you can change the color.
    Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 9, 2018
  4. John Ado Win User

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

Windows 10 calendar

Hi Marise,

Blue is the default color of the Windows 10 Calendar app. If you do not remember changing it, here are the steps:

• Calendar > Settings > Personalization
      > Colors.

When adding an event, you also have an option to disable the Reminder. Here the the steps:

• Click on the desired date > More details > Reminder: None >
      Save and close.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Ado, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app

1. Windows keeps changing colors in Calendar app - Similar Threads - keeps changing colors

2. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  3. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  4. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keeps Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Calendar Color Category Keep Changing / Reverting: I am using MS 365 on a windows 10 PC. In outlook calendar, my Color Categories or "Categorize" color function stopped working a few months ago. pre windows 10. All of my custom color categories disappeared and the Categorize Color tab reverted to the standard "Blue Green ......
  6. Outlook Calendar events changed color.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar events changed color.: I'm using Outlook.live.com. on Windows 10. I'm just using the online version of Outlook. My calendar events used to be blue with an option to categorize them a different colour after creating them. Now they are starting off as purple. I cannot find how to change the default...
  7. Colors in Calendar app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Colors in Calendar app: I have a problem with the Calendar app because it doesn’t save my preferred colors. It happens in a such way, I do the settings, close the Calendar, but when I open it again the color I see is default, that I didn’t choose. I’d really like to change this color. My system is...
  8. Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars

Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my calendar app (the Mail & Calendar app from Microsoft store). I've been trying to change the color for each of my Gmail calendar (5 calendars for this Gmail account), but it didn't work. After I changed the colors, about 20 seconds later...
  9. Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars

Calendar app won't allow me to change colors for my Gmail calendars: Hi everyone, I have an issue with my calendar app (the Mail & Calendar app from Microsoft store). I've been trying to change the color for each of my Gmail calendar (5 calendars for this Gmail account), but it didn't work. After I changed the colors, about 20 seconds later...
  10. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail calendar change color all events reverting