Windows 10: Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server.

Discus and support Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Been having this issue for months now and just chugging through it. I finally have time to research the issue and hopefully fix it. Months ago windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pooka123, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server.

Been having this issue for months now and just chugging through it. I finally have time to research the issue and hopefully fix it.

Months ago windows would randomly change it's time by hours, back and forth. I would have to go click the resync with server button everytime. I tried some stuff I found online and now I can't even connect to the time server. Been like this for a while now.

Im looking for the surefire way to fix this. Any suggestions are appreciated, even ones I may have already tried. Thank you!

submitted by /u/pooka123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pooka123, Nov 20, 2019
  2. JOSHSKORN Win User

Windows Time is constantly out of sync

Yeah that didn't last long. I got another error when trying to manually update, well, the same one. Even with this time server, the clock got out of sync. Any suggestions?

JOSHSKORN, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server.

Time keeps randomly changing (time zone settings are correct, not BIOS related)

Hi Erik,

If your system time keeps changing, you may need to synchronize your PC's clock with an Internet Time Server. This can help ensure that your PC's time is accurate. Please note that you need to connect to the internet at least once a week to for the synchronization
    to occur.

If your PC is on a domain, you can't synchronize your clock with an Internet time server. Your clock will automatically synchronize with the domain controller instead.

You can follow these steps to integrate you PC's clock with an Internet Time Server:

• Open the Control Panel in small icons view.
    • Click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click on the Internet Time tab.
    • Click on the Change settings button.
    • Click Yes if prompted by User Account Control.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box and select a time server from the drop down.
    • Click on Update now.
    • When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on OK.
    • Click on OK.
    Note: If you PC's time or date is set incorrectly by too much, it can cause an error when trying to synchronize your clock. If an error occurred (Step 8), then click on
    Update now again.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server.

1. Windows keeps changing the time randomly, can no longer sync with windows time server. - Similar Threads - keeps changing randomly

2. Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019: Hey Guys, my Clients showing an incorrect Time. I tried to force the sync with Telling me. The service has not been started . But when i'm looking @ services it telling me its runningTried restart but didn't work either. Can you help me with this?Thx!...
  3. Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time not sync on Domain Windows Server 2019: Hey Guys, my Clients showing an incorrect Time. I tried to force the sync with Telling me. The service has not been started . But when i'm looking @ services it telling me its runningTried restart but didn't work either. Can you help me with this?Thx!...
  4. can i change time in windows server 2012?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i change time in windows server 2012?: dear,My question is, in our company, in client system time showing 2:56, and actual time is 3:10. If i change time so our company data will lost or not?...
  5. can i change time in windows server 2012?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i change time in windows server 2012?: dear,My question is, in our company, in client system time showing 2:56, and actual time is 3:10. If i change time so our company data will lost or not?...
  6. Can not change the internet time server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not change the internet time server: Dear all, I have checked many sources including MS official pages. They claim that the list of time servers can be modified by entering a new time server e.g. ntp11.admin.ch in the field of the dialogueDate and Time > Internet Time > Change settings… When entering any...
  7. Time sync across servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Time sync across servers: I am running SBS 2011, Windows Server 2012, and about 15 client computers. They all look to the SBS for time. The server looks on time.windows.com and i have no idea why Lately, i notice a lot of PCs are lagging in minutes and it seems to get longer. What should i do and to...
  8. time server does not seem to be syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    time server does not seem to be syncing: ok, so, i have a bit strange problem: syncing with an internet time server manually does the trick of getting the correct time all the time, but then, next day I have another 2 hours missing on my windows clock and some other program have a strange behavior. for example...
  9. Change Internet Time Server in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Internet Time Server in Windows: How to: Change Internet Time Server in Windows How to Change Internet Time Server in Windows Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time zone[/b]. You can synchronize your PC's clock with...
  10. Windows time keeps changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows time keeps changing: I have dual boot system with Linux and Win 10, and Linux time is correct, but the Windows is always 3 hours back. when I manually change it, it keeps coming back 3 hours backwards after reset. The windows time service is running and set to automatically start, so that's not...