Windows 10: Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly

Discus and support Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been restarting randomly. Not sure if its my PSU or GPU failing and I dont really know how to read the event logs in depth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nesman, Aug 9, 2020.

1. nesman Win User

Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly

My computer has been restarting randomly. Not sure if its my PSU or GPU failing and I dont really know how to read the event logs in depth.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AizfND8h1Mggk346qZFlR1oUAKH_?e=hC8U3K

:)

nesman, Aug 9, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 9, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows keeps crashing and rebooting randomly - Similar Threads - keeps crashing rebooting

2. Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly: My pc just been restarting randomly while playing. It does not display any BSOD or creates any minidump. Im dont know if it might be a PSU or GPU related problem and i have no idea how to correctly read the event viewer. This only happens when playing games like Fortnite,...
  3. Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows crashing and rebooting randomly: My pc just been restarting randomly while playing. It does not display any BSOD or creates any minidump. Im dont know if it might be a PSU or GPU related problem and i have no idea how to correctly read the event viewer. This only happens when playing games like Fortnite,...
  4. random reboots and program crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random reboots and program crashes: not sure what is causing it i have checked my drivers and updated windows. i do a dumb file check and this is what it says* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false...
  5. random reboots and program crashes

random reboots and program crashes: not sure what is causing it i have checked my drivers and updated windows. i do a dumb file check and this is what it says* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false...
  6. PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason: Okay so since yesterday I've been dealing with an issue where my PC will literally be doing ANYTHING. Idling or loading a game. And suddenly, everything stops working and then boom it reboots. Never done this before and the only recent thing I've installed was Ubisoft Connect...
  7. PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason

PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason: Okay so since yesterday I've been dealing with an issue where my PC will literally be doing ANYTHING. Idling or loading a game. And suddenly, everything stops working and then boom it reboots. Never done this before and the only recent thing I've installed was Ubisoft Connect...
  8. PC keeps crashing and rebooting at random times for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows randomly crashes and keeps rebooting: Yesterday I was playing a game, which suddenly crashed. After restarting the request, it crashed again. At first I thought it was the game itself having bugs, but when I was using my webbrowser, I noticed that the mouse and keyboard barely repsonded. That's the point I...
  10. Random windows freeze/crash/reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random windows freeze/crash/reboot: For the past few days my PC has been freezing/crashing and then rebooting. I have not changed anything, I just moved and was not having this issue until I started using my pc in the new location! .DMP file below. https://gofile.io/d/abc123...