Windows 10: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

Discus and support Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by microduskted, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been trying to resolve this for the past month. The first thing that started happening was when I was normally playing the new Call Of Duty Warzone and my computer crashed and it would go into BSOD. I didn't think much of it so then I restarted

:)

microduskted, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Jan 26, 2023
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jan 26, 2023
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

1. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware - Similar Threads - keeps crashing reinstalling

2. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now...
  3. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware: Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now...
  4. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.: Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been...
  5. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.: Hello here are my specs belowAMD Ryzen 5900XROG Strix B550F WIFI MoboMSI 3080 GPUCorsair Vengeance 64gb RamCorsair H110 CoolerWD SN770 250GB NVMESamsung evo 870 ssd 1tbSamsung 980 NVME now fried or cant be detected by windowsSo my problem is very complicated and I have been...
  6. Windows keeps crashing even after reinstalling windows and even replacing hardware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM

Constant BSOD crashes even after replacing RAM: Hi all, just up to my head for several months of BSODs, had posted previously and was hinted towards a hardware problem memory issue I went ahead and just replaced my RAM and still had a couple BSODs.Here are the minidumps post-RAM installation:...
  8. Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall: Hello all, Ever since this morning Google Chrome decides to crash upon opening (black page with sadface error icon in the top left). Yesterday it was working fine. There are no clear steps to follow on how to fix this (i tried googling). I'm using Windows 10 version: 20H2...
  9. Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall

Google Chrome - Keeps crashing immediatly even after reinstall: Hello all, Ever since this morning Google Chrome decides to crash upon opening (black page with sadface error icon in the top left). Yesterday it was working fine. There are no clear steps to follow on how to fix this (i tried googling). I'm using Windows 10 version: 20H2...
  10. Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows

Computer keeps crashing even after resetting windows: I have a power spec computer about a month old. It keeps crashing and rebooting . Ive pulled the dmp file and the event logs if needed https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atu5Mxk59yu8iwVxnEavMKzew9yS?e=83MbwV...