Windows 10: Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all

Discus and support Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night which is 7/10/19 i shutdown my computer and it required an update. when i woke up the next morning i was playing on my computer for about 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by michealzajac, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all

Last night which is 7/10/19 i shutdown my computer and it required an update. when i woke up the next morning i was playing on my computer for about 2 hours just fine when all of a sudden my computer screen went black and my sound constantly was drawn out until i shut off my computer, When i restarted my computer back up it tried to fix itself but it did not work, when the computer was starting my monitor, keyboard, and lights would all be on but when it was at the final stages of loading my keyboard lights would turn off once and come back online along with the mouse, it would happen 1 more time but the light would not come on for the mouse, i decided to try and use some restore points on my computer but halfway through the process i got the same error of sys, i tried to factory reset the computer and that would give me the same error. With all of this i decided to download the recovery software onto my flash drive, i got out a hardrive that had nothing on it and unplugged my other one and reinstalled windows onto it, everything went smoothly until i logged into the desktop of the computer, as i was sitting on the desktop the screen went black again and i was forced to restart the computer after waiting about 10 minutes, the computer did the same thing as before when it tried to fix itself with the mouse and keyboard, but once i went to my windows startup recovery it fixed it and i was able to go on the desktop again but it crashed once again. Now when i go to startup the computer I cannot do the startup recovery anymore or factory reset, I get the same error with sys . I have no clue what to do and i am looking for absolutely any suggestions that can help me fix this problem. thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day,

:)

michealzajac, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 11, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all

1. Windows keeps crashing now wont startup at all - Similar Threads - keeps crashing wont

2. games keep crashing when they startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games keep crashing when they startup: Hi, my games will crash whenever I start running them. Most of the time, it happens as soon as I launch them, but other times it may take a minute or two. My PC also experiences blue screens sometimes when loading a game. I'm not sure if it's related to the crashing, but my...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup: Hi,My Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup.I tried every step posted by Sumit in his post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14 One difference is that in step 4. Check...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup: Hi,My Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup.I tried every step posted by Sumit in his post here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-microsoft-store-crashes-on-startup/70d1b631-c2d4-447c-86f1-0efa1a2c8a14 One difference is that in step 4. Check...
  5. Microsoft Store keeps crashing on startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup: Hello,I'm currently running Windows 10 and Explorer.exe keeps "refreshing" about once every 10-15 seconds. I've attempted restarting in Safe Mode, Clean Boot, running sfc /scannow multiple times, making sure Windows is updated and nothing seems to work. Here I share with you...
  7. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup: Hello,I'm currently running Windows 10 and Explorer.exe keeps "refreshing" about once every 10-15 seconds. I've attempted restarting in Safe Mode, Clean Boot, running sfc /scannow multiple times, making sure Windows is updated and nothing seems to work. Here I share with you...
  8. Explorer.exe keeps crashing on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. All my programs crash on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my programs crash on startup?: This started happening recently, couple days ago i noticed that if i opened audacity or a text file it would open for a second and then crash. Finally i few days later i decided to sit down and fix the issue. I tried looking at similar problems online but found nothing and...
  10. All DirectX12 games crash on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All DirectX12 games crash on startup: I've recently come across this bug while trying to play Sea of Thieves. I had a different crash message, but when I tried to launch another UE4 game PUBG in this case, I had a crash like this. This error message is from Dead by Daylight, of course, but it hasn't worked in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizon 4 all of a sudden starts crashing on startup