Windows 10: Windows keeps crashing when gaming.

Discus and support Windows keeps crashing when gaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have crashed 4 times today while playing a new game. I haven't added anything new to my PC. I have linked my minidump files along with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dalinkwent24, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows keeps crashing when gaming.

Hello,

I have crashed 4 times today while playing a new game.

I haven't added anything new to my PC.

I have linked my minidump files along with my system's info in link below.

If anyone can help me read minidumps and tell me what hardware is causing this issues would be great.

I have done all hardware testing possible such as memtest and stressed cpu and gpu and everything come up fine.

Any other info needed please let me know so I can provide.

Thanks in advance

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aots6oC5Qc_ijWegk9tgsQCIa2Fx?e=BEfHZY

:)

dalinkwent24, Mar 30, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 30, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Windows keeps crashing when gaming.

Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps crashing when gaming.

1. Windows keeps crashing when gaming. - Similar Threads - keeps crashing gaming

2. I keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep crashing when playing games: My PC just shuts off when playing games, it seems that if playing a high demand game for too long it causes my PC to crash. First it goes black screen, then I see that it's restarting but it stays black screen. Then I have to turn it off via hard shut off and then it works...
  3. games keep crashing when they startup

games keep crashing when they startup: Hi, my games will crash whenever I start running them. Most of the time, it happens as soon as I launch them, but other times it may take a minute or two. My PC also experiences blue screens sometimes when loading a game. I'm not sure if it's related to the crashing, but my...
  4. games keep crashing when they startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games keep crashing when they startup: Hi, my games will crash whenever I start running them. Most of the time, it happens as soon as I launch them, but other times it may take a minute or two. My PC also experiences blue screens sometimes when loading a game. I'm not sure if it's related to the crashing, but my...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing when running games

Laptop keeps crashing when running games: I haven't encountered this issue until 2 weeks ago. Now every time I run a game, the laptop goes to BSOD within a few minutes. I haven't had any issues with these games in the past, they were running smoothly until the issues started appearing.Device name: HP-Pavilion-15...
  6. PC keeps crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  7. PC keeps crashing when playing games

PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  8. PC Keeps crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Keeps crashing when gaming: Hello! I'm desperate so I'm hope someone here can help me, I have had this issue for the past 1 or 2 weeks, something like that, so I bought a new computer case and my windows was updated to the latest version when I first got it, after I moved my PC over to it,...
  9. Computer keeps crashing when gaming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer keeps crashing when gaming: Hey there, My Computer crashes all the time, about 5-10 minutes in game. Can't see any high temperaturs or anything, but there is a lot of warnings in my log, but I dont understand them. Here is a link to my .dmp file, MSinfo and speccy snapshot....
  10. Keep crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...