Windows 10: windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times

Discus and support windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; many times a day windows restarts with different errors, here are only some:- memory managment- faulty hardware corrupted page- page faulty in non... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flavio aggy, Jan 20, 2022.

1. windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times

many times a day windows restarts with different errors, here are only some:- memory managment- faulty hardware corrupted page- page faulty in non paged area- store data structure corrupted- attempted write to read only memory- system service exception fltmgr.sys- kernel data inpage errorthis is the system information and minidump folder, thank you so much for your helphttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tqJetoaP3ajPhXqOn52G4bmR2yBuLGrV?usp=sharing

:)

flavio aggy, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Ricko66 Win User
    Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error):

Faulting application name: Verdun.exe, version: 2019.2.4.15146, time stamp: 0x5d65bc48

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003ffca4ea3081

Faulting process ID: 0x1760

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5859441ddbe1a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WW1GameSeries\Verdun\Verdun.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 47476bd7-22fa-4760-b22b-07598c183ba1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have also been having random blue screens with the errors PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

I have used windows Driver Verifier and I managed to get some blue screens that point to the clipsp.sys driver but I don't think the content of the blue screen contains everything meaningful.

The crashes do not seem to happen in Safe Mode.

In the past months I have tried almost everything:

• Clean boot
    • Updated windows to latest version
    • Used all tools to check integrity or corruption like sfc, chkdsk, ecc.
    • Clean reinstalled windows multiple times
    • Replaced RAM modules
    • Replaced motherboard
    The crashes still happen. Since I have no idea what is causing these crashes my next step will be replacing the CPU...

Ricko66, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Dann Win User

windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times

1. windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times - Similar Threads - keeps crashing blue

2. Blue Screens at Random Times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens at Random Times: Fault bucket AV_nt!MiAgePteWorker, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 44238f12-2738-4cb3-a19a-4f2b7d56b6ccProblem signature:P1: beP2: ffff8a00c0154d28P3:8a00000000200121P4: ffff808ad0759c80 PS: aP6: 10_0_22621P7:0_0P8: 768_1P9:P10:Attached files:...
  3. Blue Screens at Random Times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens at Random Times: Fault bucket AV_nt!MiAgePteWorker, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 44238f12-2738-4cb3-a19a-4f2b7d56b6ccProblem signature:P1: beP2: ffff8a00c0154d28P3:8a00000000200121P4: ffff808ad0759c80 PS: aP6: 10_0_22621P7:0_0P8: 768_1P9:P10:Attached files:...
  4. Random Blue Screen Crashes ??

Random Blue Screen Crashes ??: Over the past 2 weeks my 1-year old laptop has started to get random BSODs with no warning, not even doing anything intensive on my laptop. I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, please help. This is my crash report on Event Viewer:- System - Provider [ Name]...
  5. Random crashes to blue screen

Random crashes to blue screen: Recently had issues with computer crashing but was able to delete some software that affected the RGB for my RAM and that seemed to fix the issue. However, now it seems to be happening again. Was hoping someone could assist me in solving this new issue. Here are the dump...
  6. Random crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  7. Random crash to blue screen

Random crash to blue screen: Experience a random crash without warning to a blue screen saying my computer ran into a problem and needed to restart to collect data. Similar crash occurred around two weeks ago. Was watching a video while playing Destiny 2. Was in orbit no intensive activity happening, no...
  8. windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps crashing with blue screen at random times: many times a day windows restarts with different errors, here are only some:- memory managment- faulty hardware corrupted page- page faulty in non paged area- store data structure corrupted- attempted write to read only memory- system service exception fltmgr.sys- kernel data...
  9. Random Windows blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Windows blue screen crashes: At random times i get windows crashes with the error showing rtwlane.syswhen i open event viewer i see this The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or...
  10. PC crashes at random times everyday with a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashes at random times everyday with a blue screen: For around a year now my pc has been crashing daily with a blue screen. Around a month ago it also got stuck on the blue support screen for a while and we had to go get it fixed, before then it would only crash a few minutes after start up but now it crashes a random amount...