Windows 10: Windows keeps Crashing

Discus and support Windows keeps Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a few months now, when i play some especific videogames, i get a BSOD, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a couple of hours. I've already ran the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Facu Mello Teggia, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Windows keeps Crashing

For a few months now, when i play some especific videogames, i get a BSOD, sometimes instantly, sometimes after a couple of hours. I've already ran the cmd scans and i've reseted windows, i removed the GPU, and it continued, and i've sent it to a technician who did nothing

here are the .dmp https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13U51PS-4A6J5lRdtPIYdhEvsjaj6WZxP?usp=sharing

:)

Facu Mello Teggia, Oct 15, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Windows keeps Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps Crashing

1. Windows keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - keeps Crashing

2. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  3. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!: Had a person give me a little hp slimline desktop for free because it keeps crashing at varies times. It will crash within 5 seconds of turning it on, a couple mins, and the longest is about 5 to 10 mins. It just crashes, no error code, no nothing. It has a 256 m.2 that I...
  6. Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!

Hp slimline desktop keeps crashing!: Had a person give me a little hp slimline desktop for free because it keeps crashing at varies times. It will crash within 5 seconds of turning it on, a couple mins, and the longest is about 5 to 10 mins. It just crashes, no error code, no nothing. It has a 256 m.2 that I...
  7. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  8. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?: My pc crashes about 20~30 minutes into playing Helldivers 2. I thought it was a CPU issue because I was running an i5 but I just upgraded to an i7 11700f and I'm having the same issue. I have an RTX 2060, 32GB of RAM, 2TB of storage, and an Intel i7 11700f. I will include...
  9. My computer keeps crashing when I play Helldivers 2. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pc keeps crashing

Pc keeps crashing: I've got a computer thats about a year old now and ik keeps freezing and restarting on me with this error: In the application-specific permission settings, the Activate permission is not granted to Local for the CLSID-enabled COM server application...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel audio service crashing

2. windows keeps crashing oct 2019