Windows 10: Windows keeps crashing

Discus and support Windows keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have an HDD and an SSD when i boot on my HDD i can log in but a couple of minutes later it crashesblue screen. when i boot on my ssd i cant even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rui Borges, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Windows keeps crashing

So i have an HDD and an SSD when i boot on my HDD i can log in but a couple of minutes later it crashesblue screen. when i boot on my ssd i cant even log in bc there is already a blue screen of death in front of me. so i was told by windows support to make a complete windows iso download on my usb and boot up on usb and make a clean instal when i wanted to do that as soon as i boot on my usb it crashes to with a blue screen what should i do? I got this problem as soon as my new gpu came in.

:)

Rui Borges, Jan 17, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Windows keeps crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows keeps crashing

1. Windows keeps crashing - Similar Threads - keeps crashing

2. Does anyone know how to fix this? Keeps occurring after a machine check exception crash or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? Keeps occurring after a machine check exception crash or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sierra_656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lsir0c/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_keeps_occurring/
  3. PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps crashing every hour. Reliability history says "The computer has rebooted from a...: I would be grateful for any advice please on how to make my PC stable. The four files from C:\Windows\Minidump are zipped at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/semte297o080ebn/PC%20mini%20dump.rar?dl=0 It's an old PC from 2008: MB Intel DG35EC LGA775 - CPU Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550...
  4. My games keep crashing after 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games keep crashing after 1 second: For example I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4. I double clicked the icon from the desktop I have entered in the game and after 1 second my game crashed. My video card drivers are updated, my windows is up to date, my game is reinstalled reseted etc, the microsoft store is...
  5. PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...

PC keeps crashing with different BSOD - Sometimes won't turn on the first time, and then...: Hi; I have earlier asked for help in this forum without luck.. My PC keeps crashing with different BSOD and different BugCheck codes. I have put every BugCheck minidump down below, so you can see which errors it posts. It often does it when trying to turn on the PC, but...
  6. My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can say i've seen it way to much. pls someone help....
  7. Programs keep crashing

Programs keep crashing: So, my friend's new laptop has this issue it just popped outta nowere, it was normal and all of a sudden this problem came up so, whenever he opens any program, it just crashes, fortnite crashes, event viewer crashes, device manager crashes, 7-zip and winrar also crash, and...
  8. Attempting to use a USB Recovery Drive to change to a new drive and it keeps crashing at 5%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting to use a USB Recovery Drive to change to a new drive and it keeps crashing at 5%: I am using a USB Recovery Drive i set up eariler today to attempt to install windows on a new drive as my C: drive. Ive setup the recovery drive and when doing the “recovery”, it crashes at 5% consistently every time. Any solutions? Ive tried redoing my Recovery Drive...
  9. Attempting to use a USB Recovery Drive to change to a new drive and it keeps crashing at 5%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Attempting to use a USB Recovery Drive to change to a new drive and it keeps crashing at 5%: I am using a USB Recovery Drive i set up eariler today to attempt to install windows on a new drive as my C: drive. Ive setup the recovery drive and when doing the “recovery”, it crashes at 5% consistently every time. Any solutions? Ive tried redoing my Recovery Drive....
  10. Steam VR Keeps crashing..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam VR Keeps crashing..: Steam VR and Onwards keep crashing.. 1660Ti GPU 16MB RAM This is the common error as the previous crash Faulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x8e064b77 Faulting module name: HologramWorld.dll, version: 10.0.18362.1316, time...