Windows 10: Windows Keeps De-activating

Discus and support Windows Keeps De-activating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all,I periodically upgrade my computer hardware, but I keep my Windows installation on the same hard drive. Windows detects the hardware change, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnBonnin, May 29, 2022.

1. Windows Keeps De-activating

Hi all,I periodically upgrade my computer hardware, but I keep my Windows installation on the same hard drive. Windows detects the hardware change, so each time I upgrade I use my product key of which I keep careful track! to reactivate.Well, I upgraded three months ago and put in my product key. Windows activated just fine.But about 1 month ago, the "Activate Windows" prompt popped up again, without my changing any hardware! And now, when I try to activate by entering my product key, it tells me I have an invalid license key!The activation page now gives the error: "The last product key ID

:)

JohnBonnin, May 29, 2022

2. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, May 29, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2022
  4. Windows Keeps De-activating

Build 10586 core- Keep getting "Activate Windows" notification

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• What is the error message you get while trying to activate your copy?

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Activation in Windows 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/activation-in-windows-10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows Keeps De-activating

1. Windows Keeps De-activating - Similar Threads - Keeps activating

2. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  3. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  4. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...

Laptop keeps crashing and i keep getting License Activation slui.exe failed with the...: License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code:hr=0xC004F074Command-line...
  6. i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows...: i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows error code 0x800705B4 .I tried to reboot nothingand i checked my internet its perfect...
  7. i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows...

i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows...: i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows error code 0x800705B4 .I tried to reboot nothingand i checked my internet its perfect...
  8. i tried to activate windows 10 Ltsc but an error keeps saying unable to activate windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...
  10. Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.

Windows keeps adjusting my active hours despite it being disabled.: Above is the active hours I place my system to have.Today I woke up to finding out the active hours was changed from 10:00 AM to 1 AM and just last night, it was also a different time as well.I have the adjustment switch off yet windows update keeps changing it every time I...