Windows 10: Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my...

Discus and support Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I had a windows 7 cd key did the normal upgrade to 10 during the rollout. I had 10 working fine this way for a long time with no deactivation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ryanyeti12, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my...

So I had a windows 7 cd key did the normal upgrade to 10 during the rollout. I had 10 working fine this way for a long time with no deactivation problems. Recently I did a system restore and since then I've had a really irritating issue. My computer has been deactivating once or twice a week and the microsoft support reps can't do anything. I tried unrestoring, it didn't seem to help.

The first or 2nd time I contacted them I was given an official windows 10 key and they deactivated my win 7 key. They took down my personal information, my system information and gave me a new key. After they activated the windows 10 key, that key has been deactivating every 4-7 days. Every time I contact microsoft reps they just go to run-> slui 3-> fails -> slui 4 -> fixes the issue for a few days.

I seem to have a new 'device' being attached to my microsoft account every 4-7 days but it's the same device. One rep suggested someone else has my cd key, I received the key from microsoft directly a few weeks ago and no one else but me uses my computer. I also regularly run malwarebytes. One rep helped me delete all the "devices" attached to my account but new ones popped up. One rep said it could be a server issue. One rep told me my issue is imposisble. I don't what to do. I never changed my hardware but I do change my mac address sometimes. I asked multiple reps about this they all said that doesn't affect activation. I used to change the mac address before with no issues.

Has anyone else had this issue or is this a known issue?

:)

ryanyeti12, Nov 16, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

What is SLUI in windows 10?

Hi,

SLUI is a process known as Windows Activation Client

You can use SLUI to change your Product Key

You can use SLUI to remove your Product Key

You can use SLUI to get Help From Microsoft on Windows 10 Activation if you have your product Key

Click your Start Button, type slui.exe 4 then hit Enter

Select your country from the list menu

Choose the option phone activation, the wait for an agent to assist you

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2018
  3. What is SLUI in windows 10?

so we can see our present product key in SLUI?

its Benoy here, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my...

full activation of microsoft window 10 pro

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my...

1. Windows keeps deactivating, Microsoft reps just do a slui 4 activation then tell me my... - Similar Threads - keeps deactivating Microsoft

2. slui 4 shows nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slui 4 shows nothing: HiI'm repairing a Lenovo Laptop for a friend that is no english fluent.The laptop was w8.1 and in the end I reached to upgrade it to w10 after I deleted the whole SoftwareDistribution folder. I used the usual upgrade path, run setup.exe from the USB key built by the MS Media...
  3. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  4. Slui 4 is not working

Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  5. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it.I...
  6. Windows 10 store license will not activate, No SLUI 4 option

Windows 10 store license will not activate, No SLUI 4 option: I purchased a windows 10 pro license from the Microsoft store. I was never sent a keycode via email that I could use for later activation. Activated from the machine I was logged into at that time. I did hardware changes and now trying to reactivate and fails. Fails even if I...
  7. Windows 10 store license will not activate, No SLUI 4 option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 store license will not activate, No SLUI 4 option: I purchased a windows 10 pro license from the Microsoft store. I was never sent a keycode via email that I could use for later activation. Activated from the machine I was logged into at that time. I did hardware changes and now trying to reactivate and fails. Fails even if I...
  8. Windows 10 store license will not activate, No SLUI 4 option

9. Trying to deactivate Windows 10 20H2, but it tells me that it is still activated...

Trying to deactivate Windows 10 20H2, but it tells me that it is still activated...: I am trying to deactivate the copy of Windows 10 20H2 on a computer. In doing so, I perform the following steps : Make sure I have no network connection. Open a command prompt as administrator. Type "slmgr /upk" to remove the product key. Type "slmgr /cpky" to clear the...
  10. Why do Microsoft reps keep putting me on hold and then hanging up on me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why do Microsoft reps keep putting me on hold and then hanging up on me?: I've never encountered such horrible customer service, and no way to hold them accountable. They hang up on you the moment you ask for a supervisor. It's the perfect scam for these guys when they can't understand the language or the issue at hand. They just hang up knowing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps deactivating

2. windows 10 keeps deactivating

3. winows keeps deactivating

4. slui 4 us toll free,
  5. windows keep deactivating,
  6. windows 7 keeps deactivating,
  7. Windows 10 keeps on deactivating after 1809