Windows 10: Windows keeps deleting my activation key

Discus and support Windows keeps deleting my activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The first time this happened, never before have i seen this, was when i updated my bios via usb and inside the bios. The second time, i didn't even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marco-H, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Marco-H Win User

Windows keeps deleting my activation key

The first time this happened, never before have i seen this, was when i updated my bios via usb and inside the bios.

The second time, i didn't even notice, i just saw the text when i was going to change my background picture and certain features were blocked.

So why is this happening to me?

I haven't touched anything since the bios update.

:)

Marco-H, Sep 27, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows keeps deleting my activation key - Similar Threads - keeps deleting activation

2. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...
  3. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...
  4. my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my activation key: my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/420efc13-4dbf-480c-ad7f-344e84c3d619
  5. my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my activation key: my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/420efc13-4dbf-480c-ad7f-344e84c3d619
  6. my activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows deletes my activation key

Windows deletes my activation key: Every 2 or 3 days, when i want to update windows for example, i get the text that my windows is not activated. I have a genuine windows key and i don't understand why this is happening, clicking on the activation troubleshoot instantly activates my key again, but again, why...
  8. MY ACTIVATION KEY

MY ACTIVATION KEY: what is the product key of ID 00331-10000-00001-AA336. THIS IS MY PRODUCT KEY I CANT FIND IT AGAIN PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/a2810a92-51d8-4f71-8e04-f29b86f8bc3b
  9. activation invalid after deletion of product key

activation invalid after deletion of product key: For Code: ProductName : Windows 10 Pro ProcessorArchitecture : x64 EditionId : Professional BuildLab : 17763.rs5_release.180914-1434 ActiveSkuDescription : Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel the product ID was deleted. The operating system was Windows 7 or 8 factory...
  10. my activation key.

my activation key.: How can I find my activation key for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/fd85c2cf-ec89-49f5-a813-dbca77df4411"