Windows 10: Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0

Discus and support Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My computer keeps deleting the .vbs file of the program called Octave and I can't really work with that. Is there anyway I can protect the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by viniciussilvestre2, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0

Hi,

My computer keeps deleting the .vbs file of the program called Octave and I can't really work with that. Is there anyway I can protect the installation of this app in my computer?

:)

viniciussilvestre2, Mar 25, 2020

2. VBS Msgbox

Denis,

• I was too lazy to compute the size programmatically. And, it the 2005 version the message box always came up hidden, so I always used 0 for the top. It's also part of my OCD to be able to control everything.
    • I personally don't need it to timeout. I used this in vbs files to ask to continue to the next step, skip the next step or cancel the vbs. BTW, I added the code back in but keep it assign it to 0.
    • Sound was calling Windows Media Player: WshShell.Run "C:\Users\donast\desktop\sndrec32.lnk",7,false the lnk is a shortcut on my old desktop that had: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
      "C:\Users\Public\Music\Wavefiles\Twilight.wav"
    • Yes. The value is the number of the button in the order specified when calling it.
    • Never really thought about it as all my VBS/VBA code is relatively simple and I add comments in the file as necessary to remind me what is going on. I don't usually have anyone to share my code.
    FYI I use a VBS to call it. Here's a line from a test vbs I use to run your version:

choice=Wshshell.run("custommsgbox.vbs " & wscript.scriptname & " ""CopyFiles.vbs done. Continue with UnArchVista.vbs?"" ""White"" ""Black"" 40 ""Yes"" ""No"" ""Cancel""",1,true)

Copy it to a text editor to see all the spaces, etc. Took me a while back the to figure it out.

Don

DRARetired, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0

Does Windows keep a list of Deleted Files?

I would like to know if Windows keeps a list of recently deleted files. Idon't mean files that "are" still in the recycle bin but have already been permanently deleted.

Is there a list somewhere of these files? The objective would be to re-download but I need the file names.

ricardobohner, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0

1. Windows keeps deleting vbs file of octave 5.2.0 - Similar Threads - keeps deleting vbs

2. Random exe and vbs file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random exe and vbs file: I recently found 2 vbs and exe files in my users roaming folder and windows defender marked one of them as a trojan so i deleted both of them but now when i start my pc two pop ups come saying they can't can't the windows script file with the path and file name on eof them is...
  3. Random exe and vbs file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random exe and vbs file: I recently found 2 vbs and exe files in my users roaming folder and windows defender marked one of them as a trojan so i deleted both of them but now when i start my pc two pop ups come saying they can't can't the windows script file with the path and file name on eof them is...
  4. I delete the run vbs file what should i do?

I delete the run vbs file what should i do?: I delete the file what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-delete-the-run-vbs-file-what-should-i-do/f12b1797-654c-4f82-83a6-1d37a09402f3
  5. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  6. Recover accidentally deleted vbs files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover accidentally deleted vbs files: Are these files important see attached image? I recently deleted those since an antivirus software detected 2 trojan viruses from those path and the notification kept popping up every minute. When I deleted those vbs files, the continuous pop-ups ended. However, I started to...
  7. Octave 6.2.0 won't run

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Octave 6.2.0 won't run: I have tried excluding the Octave Program file from the windows defender but it still deletes my Octave.vbs file . it keeps deleting both my Vbs files and doesn't let me extract it from the zip file too. I need help...
  8. Deleted an hkey user file called s-1-2-5-25

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted an hkey user file called s-1-2-5-25: Hello, recently I have downloaded an antimalware program to see if there are any viruses. I saw a regedit virus called S-1-2-5-25. I tried deleting it but turns out my windows glitches and i coudn't control it after I deleted the regedit key. I restarted my windows 10 and...
  9. How to Delete 0 Byte Files

How to Delete 0 Byte Files: Hello, Searching this forum for a means to delete 0 byte video files I came across a solution by BD45960 who suggests: Run CMD (aka Command Prompt) Use: del (File Location)\File Name* example: File Name: Ledgers CPB (1) <---note the space at end of file name (*...
  10. File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?

in Windows 10 Support
    File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?: This apparently happens with FAT32-formatted drives. Haven't noticed this until fairly recently, when I was deleting some stuff off my SD cards and/or USB sticks: [img] Any ideas on why this is happening, like with a certain botched W10 update or an app? 45865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. octave.vbs file missing

2. octave vbs file missing