Windows 10: Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.

Discus and support Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's only my SSD that is shown to have problems, not my HDD. I've run the 'fsutil dirty' check, and that has not worked. It's been going on for over a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oruz_Birb, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.

It's only my SSD that is shown to have problems, not my HDD.
    I've run the 'fsutil dirty' check, and that has not worked.
    It's been going on for over a month, no idea why.

submitted by /u/Oruz_Birb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oruz_Birb, Dec 4, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 4, 2020
  4. catstone Win User

Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.

Slow Startup

see if my words helps...skip the steps that u already tried.
    1. check the start-up items. Run the command of "msconfig" , check the "start up" page(i am not sure of the precise name of this page,coz.i am using chinese version of windows). diable ALL the items listed. save the setting and restart.
    2. check the free space of each partition of harddisk. make sure that each partition has a free space of more than 1 gb( higher ,better).
    3. check the list of installed programs, through the control panel. uninstall those seldom used
    4. it might be unkown comflict of softwares. keep your system as clean as possible. for example, you can disable your antivirus, then restart to see if it is faster
    5. it might be fragments. defrag all partitions.
    6. manage the services of your system. right click "my computer",click "manage(G)", in the window below, the third level-1 menu is "service and applications". disable unecessary auto startup services.
    7. up to repend~~

catstone, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.

1. Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup. - Similar Threads - keeps diskchecking every

2. Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.: Only on my SSD, my HDD is fine. I've scanned my SSD with Malwarebytes/Windows Defender and nothing has shown up. Currently on OS Build 19041.572 Not sure when it started, but I think it was somewhere around a recent update. submitted by /u/Oruz_Birb [link] [comments]...
  3. Disk check on every startup

Disk check on every startup: Hi all. Recently my PC started to run disk check on every startup. I let it run and repair, but it doesn't do anything really. When I run the disk checker on Windows itself it says that my drive has a problem and it needs to restart in order to solve it. But nothing gets...
  4. Windows keeps resetting on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps resetting on startup: Every time i log in to my pc everything resets as if it was the first time i logged on to a new pc welcome to windows message included. This happened after an update that i am unable to uninstall, don't need people telling me how to uninstall cuz it doesn't work...
  5. Disk repair on every startup

Disk repair on every startup: Every time I boot Windows 10 I get a message that the disk (860 EVO) is being repaired. When right clicking the drive in Windows and going into properties and then tools and running the "Error checking" tool a window pops up telling me that the disk has some errors and to...
  6. BSOD on almost every startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on almost every startup: I'll keep this one simple. Using Windows 10, somewhere along the line with one of the major update pushes my PC when turned on or rebooted would NSOD loop. Luckily sometimes would loop once or twice, sometimes even more... I did do a Startup log and tried removing the last...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup: Almost every time I restart my PC, it freezes in the middle of startup. Either it completely freezes on the Lenovo loading screen and nothing happens at all, or I get the blue screen and the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" message. I suspect this is happening after my computer...
  8. Keyboard keeps typing "8" continuously every startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard keeps typing "8" continuously every startup: Hi! This has been bugging me for a few days already. Upon startup, my keyboard keeps typing "8" on its own, filling up my password text box. Fortunately, I got an easy fix for this, I long press the "8" key and the nightmare stops. However, when I boot my laptop again, it...
  9. Password at every startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password at every startup: Win 10 Pro wants password at every logon. Tried various things..with netplwiz.exe,changing from Microsoft account to domain (sole PC) and this registry hack: [img] 16722
  10. [HELP] BSOD on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [HELP] BSOD on every startup.: Whenever I start my PC in the morning (or first time in a day), it always gives me a BSOD (with the message being different sometimes). I ran MemTest86 to check if my RAM was corrupted but it passed so I suspected there was a problem with a driver. So I ran the Driver...