Windows 10: Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.

Discus and support Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Only on my SSD, my HDD is fine. I've scanned my SSD with Malwarebytes/Windows Defender and nothing has shown up. Currently on OS Build 19041.572 Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oruz_Birb, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.

Only on my SSD, my HDD is fine. I've scanned my SSD with Malwarebytes/Windows Defender and nothing has shown up. Currently on OS Build 19041.572 Not sure when it started, but I think it was somewhere around a recent update.

submitted by /u/Oruz_Birb
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oruz_Birb, Nov 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do I add display magnifier to the Start Menu of Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key.
    • Search and click on Windows Easy of Access.
    • Right click on magnifier.
    • Select pin to Start.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up.

1. Windows keeps diskchecking when I start up. - Similar Threads - keeps diskchecking start

2. My Windows keeps crashing when I try to start it up: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows keeps crashing when I try to start it up: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED": My laptop suddenly crashed when I turned it on, it then crashed a second time as it restarted, then a third, and a fourth, and a fifth... I couldn't start up my laptop anymore. I tried to reset the computer to an earlier version, as it had suggested me, but that proved...
  3. My Windows keeps crashing when I try to start it up: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows keeps crashing when I try to start it up: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED": My laptop suddenly crashed when I turned it on, it then crashed a second time as it restarted, then a third, and a fourth, and a fifth... I couldn't start up my laptop anymore. I tried to reset the computer to an earlier version, as it had suggested me, but that proved...
  4. My Windows keeps crashing when I try to start it up: "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PowerShell popping up when I start Windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PowerShell popping up when I start Windows.: Hi! Every time I start up Windows, PowerShell will pop up. When I try to close it, it freezes for 5-10 seconds then closes. A few minutes later, my antivirus says, "powershell.exe has been moved to Virus Chest. Reason - Command line detection" then a few minutes later my...
  6. Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps diskchecking on every startup.: It's only my SSD that is shown to have problems, not my HDD. I've run the 'fsutil dirty' check, and that has not worked. It's been going on for over a month, no idea why. submitted by /u/Oruz_Birb [link] [comments]...
  7. The start menu keeps coming up when I click

in Windows 10 Customization
    The start menu keeps coming up when I click: Hello, I am having a pretty large issue with my computer. Every time I click, the start menu appears. It doesn't matter where I click. It will come up no matter what. I have found nothing about this online. Does anyone have an answer on how to fix this?...
  8. I keep getting an error on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting an error on start up: It says c:\Users\i_col\AppData\Roaming\DScience\msi.dll is missing or corrupt. How do I repair. I can not find the program it is referring to so I can not reinstall the program. Any help would be appreciated. I have WIN10 . The error code is 0x00000...
  9. OneNote starts when I boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote starts when I boot up: When I turn my computer on, ever since the last update from Microsoft, I get a little window at the bottom of the screen labeled "Send To OneNote". In it there are three little windows labeled "Screen Clippings (S)", "Send To OneNote", and "New Quick Note (N)". How can I...
  10. Search box keeps popping up when I open the Start menu.

in Cortana
    Search box keeps popping up when I open the Start menu.: Just like the title says, the search box keeps popping up on top of the Start menu when I click the Start button or tap the Windows key. This is most likely to happen when the Start menu has refreshed itself (like after Windows startup or after closing a game). I've tried...