Windows 10: Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU

Discus and support Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I disabled my GPU device manager because it was not working it was bootlooping, bluescreening. i was still on windows 7 Then i dualbooted my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rafael Hodge, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU

I disabled my GPU device manager because it was not working it was bootlooping, bluescreening. i was still on windows 7 Then i dualbooted my computer with Ubuntu linux 22.04 and it was working? so i tried windows 8.1 that did not work, Then i tried windows 10 it did not work. And since my laptop is old i could not try windows 11. so is there any way to fix this? well i want to use my HD graphics on windows 10 or 8.1 and it not enabling my AMD HD 5470 graphics so is there at least a way to stop that from happening? i would like my HD 5470 to be back but i would rather have a computer that

:)

Rafael Hodge, Feb 13, 2023
Thema:

Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU

1. Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU - Similar Threads - keeps enabling broken

2. Why windows keeps anonymously disabling and then enabling my GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows keeps anonymously disabling and then enabling my GPU?: I built myself my custom PC, starting with my motherboard Gigabyte Q170M DH3 and CPU Intel core i5-6500k, and I would use my old 2011 graphics card which was most certainly dead and completely dysfunctional, until I bought myself a to my knowledge first hand 3060Ti MSI and...
  3. Why windows keeps anonymously disabling and then enabling my GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows keeps anonymously disabling and then enabling my GPU?: I built myself my custom PC, starting with my motherboard Gigabyte Q170M DH3 and CPU Intel core i5-6500k, and I would use my old 2011 graphics card which was most certainly dead and completely dysfunctional, until I bought myself a to my knowledge first hand 3060Ti MSI and...
  4. Why windows keeps anonymously disabling and then enabling my GPU?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 keeps installing outdated/broken AMD GPU drivers via Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps installing outdated/broken AMD GPU drivers via Windows Update: There is this ongoing bug in Windows 11 where it keeps replacing the AMD GPU drivers with old ones all the damn time. I tried to disable the automatic device driver update but it does not do anything at all. The only thing that helps is to pause the updates for 6 weeks. This...
  6. Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU: I disabled my GPU device manager because it was not working it was bootlooping, bluescreening. i was still on windows 7 Then i dualbooted my computer with Ubuntu linux 22.04 and it was working? so i tried windows 8.1 that did not work, Then i tried windows 10 it did not work....
  7. Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps enabling my broken GPU: I disabled my GPU device manager because it was not working it was bootlooping, bluescreening. i was still on windows 7 Then i dualbooted my computer with Ubuntu linux 22.04 and it was working? so i tried windows 8.1 that did not work, Then i tried windows 10 it did not work....
  8. Broken GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken GPU: So I was cleaning my Internal parts of my Computer. When I accidently hit the Graphics card when I was reconnecting my RAM, Now when I start my PC it won't boot but the fans are spinning. How do I fix this?...
  9. Broken GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken GPU: So I was cleaning my Internal parts of my Computer. When I accidently hit the Graphics card when I was reconnecting my RAM, Now when I start my PC it won't boot but the fans are spinning. How do I fix this?...
  10. Broken GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging