Windows 10: Windows keeps freezing after internet connection

Discus and support Windows keeps freezing after internet connection in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I build my daughter small energy saving desktop pc, based on core i5 T version with igpu, Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2V ddr4 version and EVGA psu. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ruffpl, Apr 21, 2021.

1. ruffpl Win User

Windows keeps freezing after internet connection

I build my daughter small energy saving desktop pc, based on core i5 T version with igpu, Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2V ddr4 version and EVGA psu. Problem first time appeared when I wanted to use internet I was using Linksys usb dongle for that - after couple minutes, internet conection was getting unstable and finally was causing computer to freeze. I got an extra D-link usb wifi-n dongle but nothing has improved with it. I made cabling to my dauther room and wanted to use build in ethernet port to have stable connection and get rid of the problem. After couple seconds when Windows showed the information that have internet connection, it froze. I updated the bios, disconnected every cable from mobo front usb,hd audio, etc disabled all not needed options, build in ethernet port and ordered brand new Broadcom pcie 1GbE card. When it came I had put it in a slot and.... the same. Finally I had format the ssd drive, download newest Windows 20h2 iso to test is it going to work but the problem has not gone away. Computer works connected by ethernet in bios, it passes Windows instalation part, but after first reebot add user, etc it hangs. I never had a problem like that from more than 20 years I was using computers. Can someone help me how to fix it?

:)

ruffpl, Apr 21, 2021

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Apr 21, 2021
  3. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Windows keeps freezing after internet connection

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows keeps freezing after internet connection

1. Windows keeps freezing after internet connection - Similar Threads - keeps freezing internet

2. Internet keeps freezing while still being connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps freezing while still being connected: Whenever i play a roblox game or any game in general and then open up OP auto clicker or any other macro it just disconnects me saying there is no internet connection while im connected and fine...
  3. Internet keeps freezing while still being connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps freezing while still being connected: Whenever i play a roblox game or any game in general and then open up OP auto clicker or any other macro it just disconnects me saying there is no internet connection while im connected and fine...
  4. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  5. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep Internet Connection: My computer has issues where it can’t stay connected to the internet, and when it can, it’s very slow. My router is right outside my door, yet my computer can’t connect very well. When I do have internet, I only have 2 bars. I have a Windows 10 desktop....
  6. Keep Internet Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird: If I had Windows Defender on while connected to internet, my PC freezes, I can't move my mouse, alt + tab, Ctrl + alt + del or even windows + Ctrl + shift + B doesn't work, it just freezes. For almost a week, I had to race to turn off the internet before it connects or...
  8. Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.: Whenever I connect to Wi-Fi my PC always froze. I just can't do anything other than force shut down my PC. This is getting annoying because this never happened with 1803. It was doing fine when I first installed 1809, but after I normally shut my PC down twice, this...
  9. Internet keeps freezing, crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet keeps freezing, crashing: How can I fix my internet from freezing up and crashing? When I start the internet it stalls and won't let me type anything. It loads a bunch of annoying advertisements (which are a big pain), then when it defrosts, it allows me to type, but very slowly. Thanks for any...
  10. Internet connection freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection freezes: Like the title says, my internet connection has been freezing constantly and I haven't been able to fix it through the basic Device Manager options. It's only this PC that gets this problem, my phone and other devices don't get this. I use speedtest.net to check for...