Windows 10: Windows keeps freezing after login...

Discus and support Windows keeps freezing after login... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been bothered by this error in my laptop, for almost 3-4months after been affected by trojan virus. Moving on the problem is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrstnCstn, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Windows keeps freezing after login...

Hi,

I have been bothered by this error in my laptop, for almost 3-4months after been affected by trojan virus. Moving on the problem is that everytime I login to my windows it keeps on freezing after 5mins, and then I have to restart again. And keeps on repeating... I've done every possible fixes that I've search but still can't be fixed. I just want it to be fix... Windows keeps freezing after login... :((

specs:

System Manufacturer: Lenovo

System model: 80NJ

Processor: i5

Memory: 4gb ram

Graphics card: amd r5

Sorry for my bad english and my grammar... Pleasee help �� Thank you very muchh..

:)

ChrstnCstn, Mar 3, 2019
  2. oldman1234, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows keeps freezing after login...

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps freezing after login...

1. Windows keeps freezing after login... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing login

2. Windows 11 freezes after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes after login: I got a new lenovo laptop a few months back. Everything went well. But once after a windows update it started to freeze for a few seconds and sometimes even a few minutes. For about 7 seconds after login I can use the computer like normal, then it completely freezes and after...
  3. Windows 11 freezes after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes after login: I got a new lenovo laptop a few months back. Everything went well. But once after a windows update it started to freeze for a few seconds and sometimes even a few minutes. For about 7 seconds after login I can use the computer like normal, then it completely freezes and after...
  4. Windows 10/Desktop Freeze After Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/Desktop Freeze After Login: Hi,As shown in the image, after login the desktop freeze after login.Even after waiting for half a day, nothing happen. The cursor keep loading at the bottom. Cannot go to Task Manager or any other function.Right click, cannot enter Display Setting or Personalize or any other...
  5. Windows 10/Desktop Freeze After Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/Desktop Freeze After Login: Hi,As shown in the image, after login the desktop freeze after login.Even after waiting for half a day, nothing happen. The cursor keep loading at the bottom. Cannot go to Task Manager or any other function.Right click, cannot enter Display Setting or Personalize or any other...
  6. Windows 10/Desktop Freeze After Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 freezes after login

Windows 10 freezes after login: It happened to me when I was browsing the internet, PC suddenly frozen and couldn't do anything, only mouse cursor was visible and I could move it, so I restarted, after that I couldn't run the PC correctly, cause it would always freeze after signing in. After some time the...
  8. Freezes after login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes after login: Every time I restart or shut down my computer, there is a chance where my computer freezes after I login. Also it attempts to update but it doesn’t even update anyways since I check the update history and it says it failed. So pretty much it resets twice. My desktop shows up...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing after login

Windows 10 Freezing after login: my HP laptop keep freezing after log in, it works for about 5 minutes as maximum then windows totally freezes, I have tried many solutions from the internet but unfortunately it was solved for 2 days then it comes back. I have run it in the safemode, and it is totally...
  10. Windows desktop freezes + crashes after login

Windows desktop freezes + crashes after login: As the title says, the whole desktop freezes after I've logged in. I can get the Ctrl + Alt + Delete menu up but task manager wont appear until the desktop finally sorts itself out. My wallpaper doesn't appear while it's frozen (grey screen) and the little cortana mic is also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FREEZE LOG IN FOR WINDOWS