Windows 10: Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...

Discus and support Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Device Specs:Device name Delluka Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable Device ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luka Christodoulou, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...

Device SpecsWindows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen... :Device name Delluka Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable Device ID 99876B50-79A3-43F7-9450-4691808B8424 Product ID 00342-20859-30416-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points Windows Specs:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎22/‎09/‎2022 OS build 22631.2792 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0 I've already asked this question on here before but didn't actually get a response back? I wasn't signed in prope

:)

Luka Christodoulou, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Dann, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...

Windows 10 crashes keep getting a blue Windows recovery screen that states that windows did not appear to load correctly

Original Title: Windows 10 crashes

I am running Windows 10 Pro on my desktop and if I leave the computer on and it is not used for a couple of hours, I keep getting a blue Windows recovery screen that states that windows did not appear to load correctly. If I hit the restart button, the
    computer will restart and run without issue. I don't have any issues starting up the PC and this issue only happens if the computer is idle. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Brian McAuliffe, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...

1. Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen... - Similar Threads - keeps freezing keep

2. I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the...: I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the instructions from web & I have a .dmp file but I don't know what to do with it. I am not a techy....
  3. I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the...: I keep getting blue screen with display that windows didn't load correctly. I followed the instructions from web & I have a .dmp file but I don't know what to do with it. I am not a techy....
  4. Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps freezing & I keep getting the "Windows didn't load correctly" blue screen...: Device Specs:Device name Delluka Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900H @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable Device ID 99876B50-79A3-43F7-9450-4691808B8424 Product ID 00342-20859-30416-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen...
  5. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!

getting the blue screen windows didn't load correctly WHY?!?!!: For the last week I've been getting this screen - I restart and all seems to be OK but seems on a newer computer this should not be happening. Is there a fix for this?...
  7. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: I was using the PC until it froze with a bunch of small green squares spread everywhere. After restarting, the green squares are still the and I cant use the PC. It seems to immediately enter rest mode or something like that. After a couple attempts it showed a blue screen...
  8. Windows didn't load correctly

Windows didn't load correctly: Just wanted to reach out to experts to confirm and offer help on what I think is the issue with my desktop computer. I have had issues since Friday and have tried everything I could think of, but the computer is still down at this moment. The issue came after the latest...
  9. Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on blue screen "windows didn't load correctly": So my PC stopped working and shows me a blue screen, then it restarts and shows me a blue screen with "windows didn't load correctly" and asks me to chose between " restore" and "cancel, but the problem is that my keyboard and mouse aren't responding so i am stuck at this...
  10. "Windows didn't load correctly."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Windows didn't load correctly.": So I own an HP laptop. Ever since I had installed a driver nessessary to use my Artisul Drawing tablet, my computer keeps giving me the message "Windows couldn't load correctly." So I tried to reset my laptop so I didn't have to manually factory reset my Laptop, but it...