Windows 10: Windows keeps freezing randomly

Discus and support Windows keeps freezing randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've got a PC that dual boots Mac OS and Windows 10 Pro. Mac OS runs smoothly since I've bought the PC in january. Windows keeps freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ihaveaproblem, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Windows keeps freezing randomly

Hi guys,

I've got a PC that dual boots Mac OS and Windows 10 Pro. Mac OS runs smoothly since I've bought the PC in january. Windows keeps freezing randomly and I need to reboot the system (hard reboot) to keep using it. It happens roughly every 5-10h of uptime but not in regular intervals.

I've uploaded the crash report here:

Transfer - Dropbox

Windows 10 Pro (1909)
    Build: 18363.693

Let me know if you need any additional details!

Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

ihaveaproblem, Mar 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Windows keeps freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps freezing randomly

1. Windows keeps freezing randomly - Similar Threads - keeps freezing randomly

2. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  3. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  4. PC keeps freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing randomly: I recently got a refurbished computer off of amazon, but the issue is it has many errors such as blue screening I think I may have fixed that already and freezing up constantly with no warningI have done a fresh windows 11 install but the random freezing problem is still...
  5. PC keeps freezing randomly

PC keeps freezing randomly: I recently got a refurbished computer off of amazon, but the issue is it has many errors such as blue screening I think I may have fixed that already and freezing up constantly with no warningI have done a fresh windows 11 install but the random freezing problem is still...
  6. Windows PC keeps freezing up randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC keeps freezing up randomly.: I moved a little over 2 months ago and since the move, my PC has been freezing up. It was not freezing up before. I've been getting ESENT errors right before it freezes. There were some that i think I fixed, but I've been getting ESENT error 532 right before each freeze....
  7. Windows PC keeps freezing up randomly.

Windows PC keeps freezing up randomly.: I moved a little over 2 months ago and since the move, my PC has been freezing up. It was not freezing up before. I've been getting ESENT errors right before it freezes. There were some that i think I fixed, but I've been getting ESENT error 532 right before each freeze....
  8. Laptop keeps freezing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps freezing randomly: I had to face this problem for a long time. So I reset my laptop, but it still keeps crashing. I checked my RAM and hard disk both, but no problems found. Any solutions? I don't think there are any malware coz I didn't install anything after resetting. My PCHP 250G7 NOTEBOOK...
  9. Laptop keeps freezing randomly

Laptop keeps freezing randomly: I had to face this problem for a long time. So I reset my laptop, but it still keeps crashing. I checked my RAM and hard disk both, but no problems found. Any solutions? I don't think there are any malware coz I didn't install anything after resetting. My PCHP 250G7 NOTEBOOK...
  10. Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Keeps Freezing, Randomly: hi guys i really need some advice, my laptop started freezing recently and its so random, i've tried overloading it, i've tried doing basic tasks and iv also just started it up and it keep freezing, it stutters for a few seconds then stops, and stays stuck until i force...