Windows 10: Windows keeps hibernating

Discus and support Windows keeps hibernating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason windows keeps hibernating and since this a 2011 Laptop it just a takes longer. submitted by /u/WiiDroXL [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WiiDroXL, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows keeps hibernating

For some reason windows keeps hibernating and since this a 2011 Laptop it just a takes longer.

submitted by /u/WiiDroXL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WiiDroXL, Jun 2, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    hibernate, but shuts down

Hello,

We suggest to manually setup hibernation on your computer. You may follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock screen>Screen saver settings>Change power settings>Choose what the power buttons do.

• Change the settings When I press the power button, click
      hibernate.
    • Click Save changes.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows keeps hibernating

Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps hibernating

1. Windows keeps hibernating - Similar Threads - keeps hibernating

2. Laptop keeps hibernating, says "Your battery is very low" when I log back in. LSO was triggered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps hibernating, says "Your battery is very low" when I log back in. LSO was triggered: I have a dell laptop "G3 15 3500", which has been shutting down randomly by the way, the laptop isn't overheating. I've locked at the event viewer and i found 2 things that happened when it was about to hibernate in the screenshots. I haven't tried anything as of posting, and...
  3. Laptop keeps hibernating, says "Your battery is very low" when I log back in. LSO was triggered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps hibernating, says "Your battery is very low" when I log back in. LSO was triggered: I have a dell laptop "G3 15 3500", which has been shutting down randomly by the way, the laptop isn't overheating. I've locked at the event viewer and i found 2 things that happened when it was about to hibernate in the screenshots. I haven't tried anything as of posting, and...
  4. Windows 10 keeps hibernating/locking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps hibernating/locking: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a laptop that used to run Windows XP. Every 2-5 minutes or so, it starts to say hibernating then instantly says locking and then shuts down. It resumes from where I left off but it's annoying. Is there any setting to turn...
  5. Windows 10 keeps hibernating/locking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps hibernating/locking: I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 on a laptop that used to run Windows XP. Every 2-5 minutes or so, it starts to say hibernating then instantly says locking and then shuts down. It resumes from where I left off but it's annoying. Is there any setting to turn...
  6. Windows 10 keeps hibernating/locking

7. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly: Hello, My Windows 10 Laptop keeps randomly hibernate, when i watch YouTube screen start to flicker and goes to black screen, i press the power button and it's say continuing windows after that my laptop keeps hibernate After 10 seconds it can also be up to 1 minute, I try to...
  8. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly: Hello, My Windows 10 Laptop keeps randomly hibernate, when i watch YouTube screen start to flicker and goes to black screen, i press the power button and it's say continuing windows after that my laptop keeps hibernate After 10 seconds it can also be up to 1 minute, I try to...
  9. My Windows 10 Pro Keep Hibernate Randomly

10. Windows 11 - How to keep USB active even after hibernation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How to keep USB active even after hibernation?: Hello,I primarily charge devices that can be charged via USB via a laptop. But, of course, I don't have the computer permanently on and when I turn it off I only hibernate the computer, the USB stops workingThe only thing I found is to disable Allow the computer to turn off...