Windows 10: Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers

Discus and support Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Computers use microprocessors which in turn use drivers to facilitate communication between software and hardware. The two main companies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers

Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers Windows-keeps-installing-old-AMD-drivers.jpg
    Computers use microprocessors which in turn use drivers to facilitate communication between software and hardware. The two main companies manufacturing processors for computers are Intel and AMD. The drivers are of the same brand. Users of systems with AMD drivers have reported an issue that every Windows Update installs old AMD drivers instead of new […]

This article Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 12, 2022
  3. Windows Keeps Installing Extremely Old AMD Driver

Hey, so I've joined the inside program because I wanna try the stuff that's been added to Mixed Reality. However, it keeps installing an AMD driver of 17.4.0. I've been on 18.3.1, but Windows force installed this old version on top of it, and every time
    I clean up all drivers and attempt to install 18.3.1 again, Windows just f***** overwrites it with this bulls***.

This is extremely frustrating, how the heck do I stop them from screwing with my drivers?

Frankie158, May 12, 2022
  4. Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers

1. Windows keeps installing old AMD drivers - Similar Threads - keeps installing old

2. Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers: As the title says, every time I restart my PC Windows removes all and any AMD drivers as well as the Adrenaline software. Any fixes to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-removing-amd-drivers/5ca70537-0d32-4c8c-8006-9f2abf1c3d99
  3. Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers: As the title says, every time I restart my PC Windows removes all and any AMD drivers as well as the Adrenaline software. Any fixes to this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-removing-amd-drivers/5ca70537-0d32-4c8c-8006-9f2abf1c3d99
  4. Windows Keeps Removing AMD Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD stop windows install updates for AMD driver?: AMD stop windows update AMD driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-stop-windows-install-updates-for-amd-driver/338c2459-390c-431f-bb64-059be39dfe2f
  6. Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver: Hello team Microsoft,I have been facing this issue from last 1 and half year. I followed almost every possible step to stop windows from installing an older version.I tried to make settings in device installation settings checking that option to 'NO', Whenever I resets my...
  7. Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver

Windows keeps installing an old graphics driver: Hello team Microsoft,I have been facing this issue from last 1 and half year. I followed almost every possible step to stop windows from installing an older version.I tried to make settings in device installation settings checking that option to 'NO', Whenever I resets my...
  8. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver: I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?...
  9. Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is keep installing the wrong AMD driver: I installed the proper version on the amd website with auto detect and windows 11 is keep installing the old driver which is causing graphics problems. How to stop this ?...
  10. Installing AMD Drivers....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing AMD Drivers....: edit: alwrite so Windows detected my GPU drivers properly, and the main reason I wanted to install AMD's drivers was for CCC so I can enable overscan. Did that by going to the the Apps folder, and the CCC2 folder, and the "core" folder inside to get CCC. It seems compadible...