Windows 10: Windows keeps logging me off all apps

Discus and support Windows keeps logging me off all apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since the latest windows update most of my mail apps and browser keeps logging me off 1. Every time I restart the computer or let it go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adithyac, Oct 18, 2020.

1. adithyac Win User

Windows keeps logging me off all apps

Ever since the latest windows update most of my mail apps and browser keeps logging me off

1. Every time I restart the computer or let it go to sleep, Outlook prompts me for a password. I have a Gmail account configured. I have never had this problem before. I reinstalled Outlook I am a office 365 subscriber , created a new profile but still the same thing.

2. the Windows mail app does the same thing as well. As soon as the computer is restarted or goes to sleep and woken up, it prompts me for password. Worst of all I have a Microsoft account associated with this.

3. Similar thing happen to my Browser Chrome. I thought this was a problem with Chrome, so I started using Edge, but to no avail.

This is getting a bit annoying. I did call into customer support but they we not able to resolve the issue. I have tried everything possible.

:)

adithyac, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows keeps logging me off all apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps logging me off all apps

1. Windows keeps logging me off all apps - Similar Threads - keeps logging off

2. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logs me off: I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logs-me-off/00516ed1-257a-4a23-ac05-feb6628838fd
  3. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logs me off: I can step away from the machine for twenty minutes perhaps less and when I return I'm logged out. Sometimes closing apps.What gives??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logs-me-off/00516ed1-257a-4a23-ac05-feb6628838fd
  4. Logs me off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows is logging me out of all apps and services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is logging me out of all apps and services: I'm having this issue windows is logging me out of all the apps like ms teams vs code all other things and the mail app says it needs to be reconfigured everytime I turn on my laptop I am using a Lenovo legion 15imh05...
  6. windows keep logging off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows keep logging off: Windows 10 keep logging to home screen after 20 sec of no activity. All settings for power are for 45 min of no activities. I have already restarted PC 10 times. help thanks Jonathan...
  7. Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot logs me out of Chrome and all Adobe apps: for at least the third time a Windows update this one is version 20H2 signs me out of Chrome and Adobe apps after every reboot. This is EXTREMELY frustrating and time consuming. Please FIX THIS PROBLEM, it is common and I am not the only one....
  8. All browsers log me off of websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    All browsers log me off of websites: This started recently. When I close a browser, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and I go back into the browser and go to a website like YouTube or Yahoo, I have to log back on. This never happened before and I don't recall making a change to my system. Most "help" that I find is...
  9. My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Windows keeps logging me off even when playing a game: Hello everyone, I have been experiencing a random log off of my PC while I am using it for the last two weeks. I updated windows yesterday and I still got two log out this evening... any ideas, has anyone had such a problem?...
  10. Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 keeps logging me off immediately after sign in: I have tried many times creating other user accounts to see if it was related to just one but it effects all accounts, even the admin. I also tried wiping the machine many times already, doing factory resets and the like. I also tried installing windows again from a usb and i...