Windows 10: Windows keeps losing time during use.

Discus and support Windows keeps losing time during use. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried the actions on articleWindows 10 keeps losing time - Microsoft CommunitySo i keep losing time during use, i have installed a new cr2032... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MustaqeemAhmed, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Windows keeps losing time during use.

I have tried the actions on articleWindows 10 keeps losing time - Microsoft CommunitySo i keep losing time during use, i have installed a new cr2032 battery but it still keeps losing time. I have set the windows time service to run automatically, also when i try to sync the time it keeps coming up with a time out error

:)

MustaqeemAhmed, Jan 20, 2022

2. Windows 10 keeps losing re-fresh.

Hi,

For us to find the best resolution for you, kindly provide tha following information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • What are you trying to imply when you said that the Windows 10 keeps on losing refresh?

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Justine Pel, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Windows time keeps resetting to a wrong time

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your Windows Time, we would like to know the follow:

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, may we know what are those troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried checking the CMOS battery? It provides power to the Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) chip. This chip stores information about the system configuration, including the date and time. If no, we suggest that you replace the battery.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Windows keeps losing time during use.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows keeps losing time during use.

1. Windows keeps losing time during use. - Similar Threads - keeps losing during

2. Computer Keeps BlueScreening during use, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps BlueScreening during use, Windows 11: here is the CBS Log2023-12-24 19:35:35, Info CSI 000001e0 Hashes for file member [l:8]'img0.jpg' do not match. Expected: {l:32 ml:33 b:a37491a5e479e191cfe547b484426037455ce8aacff7ab15f91925330c24864f}. Actual: {l:32...
  3. Computer Keeps BlueScreening during use, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Keeps BlueScreening during use, Windows 11: here is the CBS Log2023-12-24 19:35:35, Info CSI 000001e0 Hashes for file member [l:8]'img0.jpg' do not match. Expected: {l:32 ml:33 b:a37491a5e479e191cfe547b484426037455ce8aacff7ab15f91925330c24864f}. Actual: {l:32...
  4. Windows keeps losing time during use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps losing time during use.: I have tried the actions on articleWindows 10 keeps losing time - Microsoft CommunitySo i keep losing time during use, i have installed a new cr2032 battery but it still keeps losing time. I have set the windows time service to run automatically, also when i try to sync the...
  5. Changing user after a few years without losing data entered during that time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing user after a few years without losing data entered during that time: I gave my computer to my partner a few years ago but did not change the user login etc. My partner has used the computer for the years since but would like it now to have her login name and she would also like to have her own Onedrive area. Can I change the login user without...
  6. Windows losing time during sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows losing time during sleep: I'm at a loss with this one. Dell XPS 13 9350. Windows is up to date. Firmware is latest available (problem existed with earlier firmware as well). Tested BIOS battery good. The issue is that when the laptop sleeps, time just stops. When it is awakened, the time is exactly...
  7. Keep losing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep losing audio: Hello Support, Whenever I watch YouTube or interact with anything that has to do with sound. Sound plays for a little bit, like 10-15 seconds, sometimes longer. After that I have to lower the volume and raise it back up in order to get sound. Whenever I lose sound I have to...
  8. Windows 10 keeps losing time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps losing time: Every day, Windows 10 keeps falling behind a few seconds every day. It starts of at like 0.5 seconds and as the week goes own, falls as far behind as 7 seconds. I have scanned with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender multiple times and nothing was found, my pc is set to sync...
  9. bsod screen at random times during use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod screen at random times during use: My pc was bumped over on its side several days ago and now it is giving me bsod randomly at times. My temperatures are good on both my cpu and gpu. I ran windows disk checks on both SSD's and also a memory check which all reported good. The bsod screens seem to be completely...
  10. Windows time clock running slow, losing time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows time clock running slow, losing time.: Hi, I just noticed the clock on my Windows 10 tablet is running noticeably slow. Over the last few days I've seen wrong times and done a manual sync to the time server, which sets it right again. Now, if I bring up the calendar display, it's clear that the seconds are...