Windows 10: Windows keeps on Hanging for initial 15-20min on boot up.

Discus and support Windows keeps on Hanging for initial 15-20min on boot up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,My machine works very slow and keeps on hanging up for the initial 15-20min once the machine is booted up. I tried checking if it's because I may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Inihzay, May 16, 2021.

1. Inihzay Win User

Windows keeps on Hanging for initial 15-20min on boot up.

Hi,My machine works very slow and keeps on hanging up for the initial 15-20min once the machine is booted up. I tried checking if it's because I may have many StartUp programs on my machine. But surprisingly, I couldn't even find at least 1 StartUp program in the Task Manager. Attaching the same Task Manager as the Image below.Also, I found that the BIOS boot-up time is greater than 16sec. I don't think that's usual. My machine is just 6 months old and also very rarely used.Here is my System Configuration, just in case if necessary.Expecting the Microsoft Support Team could

:)

Inihzay, May 16, 2021
  2. nabbyG Win User

Upgraded Win 10 Computer constantly hangs on boot.

I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently. About 90% of boots, my laptop will hang a and produce a BSOD. Initially, the BSODs were typically "system thread exception not handled" and "pfn list corrupt". A restart would solve the issue.

However, after the latest Win 10 update last week, initially everything went well, there were no boot hangs for awhile until a few days ago when it keeps on BSODing on boot with the error "Inaccessible boot device". The subsequent restart would end up with a BSOD of "system thread exception not handled". It works only after multiple restarts, which is worrying.

Any help is appreciated. Attached is the requested log file.
    Attachment 37810

nabbyG, May 16, 2021
  3. Nokia E6 GPRS connection every 15 minutes

Even I am facing the same issue.. GPRS gets disconnected automatically after 15-20mins and I keep on getting a prompt "WLAN not found". Pls suggest me a way wherein the phone stays connected to GPRS.

angrybird9, May 16, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows keeps on Hanging for initial 15-20min on boot up. - Similar Threads - keeps Hanging initial

2. HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion 15 will not boot up.: I have tried the recommended method of hard shut down repeated after the logo and spinning wheel appear and it reaches the 'preparing automatic repair' stage. That is where it stays. I have left it on that screen for up to 15 hours at one stage, and nothing happens, therefore...
  3. windows 10 hanging and freezing when booted up

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 hanging and freezing when booted up: i am a user windows 10 but whenever i start it by entering the login password the window keeps hanging again and again the start menu does not respond and "this pc" takes at least 20 seconds to open please tell a solution to my problem : : the windows is up to date it is not...
  4. Laptop boot keeps hanging after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop boot keeps hanging after sleep: Hi everyone; The past few days (ever since I installed some latest update), my laptop has been hanging at the manufacturer splash screen. This happens whenever I wake it from sleep. I open the lid, the screen turns on, my bitlocker pin entry blue screen shows up, I plug it...
  5. Initial boot up turning into hard reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Initial boot up turning into hard reset: Hey everyone hope you're all enjoying your holidays! I've currently started experiencing issues with my system probably within the last month give or take, my computer on boot up starts normally I get onto my desktop and within 5 minutes my 3 monitor displays go black, the...
  6. Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Hangs Up During Boot Up: Recently, my computer hangs up at the Windows Logo screen during boot up. I have to power off and then power back on. It usually boots up on the 2nd try. Any idea what's happening, and how to fix it? HPE-510t Intel Core i5-2500 CPU @ 3.3GHz 64-bit Win10 v 1709 build...
  7. Windows 10 Boot Up Hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Boot Up Hangs: I need some help. This computer has run fine for about a year with this SSD.. Now, when I boot the computer up it starts to Load Windows 10 but STOPS on the 4 panel Window in the top center of the screen. If I turn the Power Supply switch OFF and then back ON and then...
  8. 10056 hangs after initial OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    10056 hangs after initial OOBE: I downloaded Win10 Enterprise TP from Wzor (10056), did a diskpart /clean on my laptop's SSD , installed, and after I completed the initial OOBE stuff and it did the "installing your apps" screen where it changes colour, i just had a black screen with a mouse pointer for...
  9. W10 hanging on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 hanging on boot up.: I have just updated an Acer Aspire Laptop 5536 to W10 and after pressing the start button it starts to boot up and about 10 seconds after pressing start the windows logo appears and the little squirly is going round then stops. The Hdd led goes out and it is stuck there...
  10. Stuck in a Hang up in booting

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in a Hang up in booting: Upgrade from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64 bit on a Gateway laptop 3 days ago and everything worked well. This morning the laptop hung up in the booting process and wont fully load the OS. I get to the window logo, a greyed login box, and in task bar the clock and battery icon...