Windows 10: Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

Discus and support Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Days ago I was normally browsing the internet when suddenly a BSOD occured stating CRITICAL_ACCESS_DIED. When the laptop started to reboot, it wouldn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SexyCat420, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

Days ago I was normally browsing the internet when suddenly a BSOD occured stating CRITICAL_ACCESS_DIED. When the laptop started to reboot, it wouldn’t stop loading and the white circles kept on rotating for hours. Same thing happened when I forced it off and kept restarting. I gave up for the next two days and the laptop surprisingly started at the 3rd day. However, it eventually turned off due to low battery (my bad). And ever since the infinity loop keeps occuring. It still boots on Safe mode and I uninstalled recent apps. I tried reseting with Keep my Files and it failed to reset twice. I tried to do a system restore from last two points but it failed there aswell stating that it couldnt extract a game which I had uninstalled, “WatchDogs” to its restore point with an error of 0x8070017. Everythings works on Safe Mode though.

Bluescreenview states it was due to ntoskrnl.exe.

Recently installed files included a Windows Update file. Tried Sfc scan and dism, doesnt work.

Make : Lenovo Yoga 500

:)

SexyCat420, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD on startup?

The problem is the laptop (specs in signature) not rig in system specs.

Sometimes when I switch it on, Vista loads normally.
    Other times, just after the horizontal 'loading' bars and before the Vista orb appears, I get a BSOD of Nvlddmkm.sys or Nvlddmkm.dll then the laptop reboots, BSOD's, reboots... it can happen like 5 times!

I've been googling all morning but apparently there's no solution to this?

It does the BSOD only during startup. Once Vista loads, it never BSODs not even during a game.

Black Panther, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software.

Am I missing something? It's a little annoying having iTunes loading on startup.

charmon1605, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD

1. Windows keeps on loading at StartUp Infintyloop after BSOD - Similar Threads - keeps loading StartUp

2. BSOD after pc startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after pc startup: Hi, im pretty scared about this bsod as i've just installed a new PSU into the computer, and i wouldnt want the pc to die on me, so i'd like to get this one checked out and would like to know what possibly caused this.this is the information i could get from event viewer.I...
  3. Windows 7 loading startup not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 loading startup not loading: Hello so today I went to my computer to play games and stuff I had an monitor problem and It always happen but thats normal I know that only worked but then suddenly the window load up thing just frozed. And then 2 minutes or 1 minute it will give me the options to start...
  4. Windows 7 loading startup not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 loading startup not loading: Hello so today I went to my computer to play games and stuff I had an monitor problem and It always happen but thats normal I know that only worked but then suddenly the window load up thing just frozed. And then 2 minutes or 1 minute it will give me the options to start...
  5. multiple BSOD's after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple BSOD's after startup: To start off, my specs: Win10 64-bit AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Asrock B450 PRO4 2x Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200 970 EVO PLUS SSD be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM BSOD's usually happen in the morning 1-2 times, or when I run games/programs that heavily use the GPU. I also noticed that they...
  6. Touchpad driver takes time to load after startup and windows keep on updating it to a laggy...

Touchpad driver takes time to load after startup and windows keep on updating it to a laggy...: My laptop touchpad can handle precision touchpad but no proper driver is provided by the manufacturer or Microsoft so I have used another laptop's driver but it works perfectly. But the issue here is windows updates the driver on its own and the new driver is laggy and make...
  7. BSOD after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after startup: So I was messing with msconfig and ended up setting my maximum ram to 250. This caused BSOD right after startup each time. Booting into safe mode didnt work. Resetting the system also didnt work. Is there any possible way to reset the msconfig settings? Prefer not to loose...
  8. Multiple BSOD after startup

Multiple BSOD after startup: Hello, I've had problems with BSOD for years now and decided to get myself a new GPU for Christmas as the old one was the reason for most of my crashes. After I installed the new one the amount of BSOD decreased but I'm still having them on startup and now I can also get...
  9. BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot

BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot: Hi, I've been having this issue with Windows 10. Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10 my laptop would crash every time it tried to resume from sleep. Also recently every time I boot the laptop it crashed with error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and reboot which then takes me to...
  10. After wake - keeps loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    After wake - keeps loading.: Hey everyone, A new user here *Smile I am having issues with my windows 10. I have an HP Omen, and it's been working flawlessly. However, I am having issues with it in particular after wake.. Let's say i leave my computer running. I leave it for about 15 min, I come...