Windows 10: Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:...

Discus and support Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows keeps producing every second this type of files (C:\Users\empap\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Akrida79, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Akrida79 Win User

Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:...

Windows keeps producing every second this type of files

(C:\Users\empap\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-26--18-29-04_.dmp) in Temp folder.

Also I cannot copy/paste anymore. Any help?

:)

Akrida79, Nov 26, 2018
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:...

Cortana search box - type request

Hi Richard,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What steps have you taken so far?
    • did you receive and error message?

I would suggest you to run System File Checker. its a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restored corrupted files. Follow the steps below:

• Press Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type CMD the hit OK
    • Type: sfc/scannow at the Command Prompt.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:...

1. Windows keeps producing every second this type of files:... - Similar Threads - keeps producing every

2. Windows defender keeps on finding a virus every 10 seconds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender keeps on finding a virus every 10 seconds: hello. I need help with a virus. My windows defender keeps on detecting a new threat in like every 10 seconds or so. Turns out that every software .exe file in my PC is now a potential threat according to windows security and all the threats are severe.I tried to clean the...
  3. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds: Hello, I have a problem with my pc, im running windows 10 pro, today it started to crash every frew seconds, when i open a window in explorer, it suddenly crashes.I checked on event viewer and the following errors prompted:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version:...
  4. Windows 10 keep refreshing screen and taskbar for every second ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keep refreshing screen and taskbar for every second ...: My windows 10 lenova pc has been refreshing screen for every secondsI see only the flickering os screen and task bar. I read almost evey forum suggesting run task manager. But due to this refreshing I couldn't do anything on it. I don't have any idea how to resolve this...
  5. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  6. Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds

Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds: My Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds and I tried a lot of things to solve it but it didn't work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-refreshing-every-4-seconds/f965caf2-783c-445f-878f-fa9dada64bf5
  7. Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds: Hello. I need help ASAP. I am part of the Windows Insider program. Updates are delivered slowest I guess it's called Beta in the settings. So, I remember, that I checked for the updates and found one. Some sort of update for windows 20H or what, i dont remember at all what...
  8. Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds

Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds: Hey Tech persons. please advise on my issue. i have windows server 2019 that i've installed few days ago i have added other language to the windows and since then CTFMON.exe keep crashing every 3 seconds i keep getting in the event viewer 2 Event's ID one of the is 1000 and...
  9. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds: My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then restarting, and simply refreshing my video through a simple key bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated also even...
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb