Windows 10: Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

Discus and support Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/wdpk83point7fm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gv81b9/windows_keeps_rapidly_pausing_and_unpausing_media/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wdpk83point7fm, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

/u/wdpk83point7fm, Jun 2, 2020

2. Pause updates unpaused itself

Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves.

The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration?

GGIT

PS I paused from advanced settings under Windows Update Settings and it should have had more than month of limit before I 'had' to unpause. And I never turned off or restarted my machine.

gottagetit, Jun 2, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Pause updates unpaused itself

I have that enabled too.

Active Hours in Settings could be the first port of call, then I like this one:

Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

How do I unpause OneDrive?

I am having trouble with my OneDrive system, it keeps pausing, and I can't unpause it.

AnnetteWard1, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media

1. Windows keeps rapidly pausing and unpausing media - Similar Threads - keeps rapidly pausing

2. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?: Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-paused-how-do-unpause-it/30b0424b-8459-4ddb-9e20-faea9a14e4ab
  3. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?: Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-paused-how-do-unpause-it/30b0424b-8459-4ddb-9e20-faea9a14e4ab
  4. Printer is PAUSED. How do UnPause it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  6. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing: After updating recently, my cursor keeps freezing until i press a key, and if i am watching a video when this happens, the video keeps pausing and unpausing itself continuously until i press any key. I tried updating driver, and also reinstalled windows but it keeps happening...
  7. Cursor freezes and video keeps pausing and unpausing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Media playback pauses and plays rapidly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media playback pauses and plays rapidly: Hi, I'm using my HP Laptop 15-da0xxx and any time I use any kind of media playback, it rapidly begins pausing and unpausing, as if the space bar were being held down continuously. If I press the space bar or f10, it stops momentarily, only to begin again after a few...
  9. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause: Hello, I am a Windows 10 user. Videos on all media players and browsers keep unpausing immediately after I pause. I will pause a video on spotify or youtube or netflix, and it immediately begins playing after a second of being paused. When I have headphones plugged in and...
  10. Pause updates unpaused itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause updates unpaused itself: Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves. The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration? GGIT PS I paused from advanced settings...