Windows 10: Windows keeps rebooting while gaming

Discus and support Windows keeps rebooting while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting frustrated, PC keeps crashing / reboots while playing Fortnite. Following from records. Need help! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilmoney_943, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Windows keeps rebooting while gaming

Getting frustrated, PC keeps crashing / reboots while playing Fortnite. Following from records. Need help!

Windows keeps rebooting while gaming f822a0d9-908f-4348-84ee-84f1c8a1f482?upload=true.png

:)

Ilmoney_943, Mar 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 rebooting during gaming

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. Your interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• Is the issue occurring with a particular game or with all games?

• Is the game compatible with Windows 10?

• Are you trying to play online games?

I would suggest you to update the graphics card driver and check if it works fine:

Follow the steps:

• Right click on start menu and tap on device manager.

• Select display adapters from the list and hit enter.

• Right click on the display adapters and select update.

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Chewy Win User
    windows explorer keeps rebooting

I took my comp out of the case yesterday because I wanted to get started on painting/modding the chassis.. on first boot I had this issue but after I restarted my comp it went away. Today I go to turn it on and when it gets in windows it just constantly says windows explorer stopped responding and just keeps rebooting windows explorer non stop.

I tried starting windows in safe mod but than it still keeps rebooting and even faster since the system is faster in safe mode.. well when I force shutdown last message that pops up before it turns off is like this.

"0000-00000- something something - cannot read memory" something similar to that.

the mobo is on top of the mobo box I plugged everything back in perfectly but ofc as usual my comp gives me problems.. or just vista lol I dont think my computer likes vista for its always given me problems but this is the software I want to use and wil not go back to xp since it has no dx10.

my mobo has a little bend in it from my zalman 9500 cpu cooler backplate, but I would think that if the memory/ram does not have perfect contact than he comp would not work...

Anyone have suggestions they will be appreciated, I have a headache now lol.

Chewy, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Windows keeps rebooting while gaming

Games keep crashing on Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility
    with Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game nd save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps rebooting while gaming

1. Windows keeps rebooting while gaming - Similar Threads - keeps rebooting while

2. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Computer is rebooting while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is rebooting while gaming: I check the event viewer and this is what I found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa70b3abe9010, 0xfffff8072fdd3ac0, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/rebooting while gaming.: Hi, so since a few weeks, I have big issues with my PC.Every first time I start to play the new Modern Warfare 2 I get a black screen, my GPU fans run loud and then I have to press the reset button, to reboot my system. Afterwards, it's running fine, until I reboot my PC or...
  5. Rebooting while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebooting while playing games: i was build pc recently...since i have issue of reboot automatically..i look for the event views i noticed critical error Event 41 kernal power appear..it says ---The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  6. Rebooting while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rebooting while playing games: i was build pc recently...since i have issue of reboot automatically..i look for the event views i noticed critical error Event 41 kernal power appear..it says ---The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped...
  7. reboot while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reboot while playing games.: i have changed my cpu 3600x to 3100 and no reboots have happened so far not a real test as it has been a couple of hours since i have done this. but i came a cross driver verifier and i decided to give it a try. upon trying it the pc crashes almost instantly. ill upload the...
  8. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  9. Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots/Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning. As suggested in the linked thread I...
  10. Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboots while gaming, but not while stressing: Hi all, I am currently experiencing computer reboots while gaming; however, I can not duplicate the reboots by stressing the hardware. Earlier, I ran Furmark and Prime95 simultaneously for two hours without issue. My temperatures were fine throughout the stressing (~70C...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows rebooting while playing games