Windows 10: Windows keeps refreshing

Discus and support Windows keeps refreshing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Once I log into my pc the screen keeps refreshing. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/underdawg955, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Windows keeps refreshing

Once I log into my pc the screen keeps refreshing. Does anyone have a fix?

submitted by /u/underdawg955
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/underdawg955, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Windows keeps refreshing :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Naki, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 8, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Windows keeps refreshing

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps refreshing

1. Windows keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - keeps refreshing

2. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  3. Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the account page keep refreshing to the point i cant even use it?: Been trying to change some microsoft account settings but every time i open the page, it refreshes as soon as it loads over and over again. Cannot do anything because as soon as i can press a button its already refreshed. Using Opera GX browser btw...
  4. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  5. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  6. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

7. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  8. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly: Hello! I’m looking for some assistance on an issue I am currently facing with my PC. I purchased my PC 2 years ago and have not had any issues thus far up until a few days ago. My computer suddenly started not allowing certain applications to connect to my wifi, the screen...
  9. PC keeps refreshing and freezing constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing

account.microsoft.com account page keeps refreshing: I have logged into https://account.microsoft.com. The Page displays and continues to refresh in a loop. I have tried both MS Edge and Google Chrome, clearing the browser Cache in both browsers from the beginning of time. Both browsers have the refresh loop. I am being...