Windows 10: Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper

Discus and support Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have dual monitor and I keep two different wallpapers on them. Every time I shut off my PC it changes display 2 wallpaper to the same as display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xxCaptain97, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper

So I have dual monitor and I keep two different wallpapers on them. Every time I shut off my PC it changes display 2 wallpaper to the same as display 1. Anyone know how to make it stay the same?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/xxCaptain97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xxCaptain97, Oct 30, 2020

2. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

I followed those steps. When right-clicking on the image to select a monitor, I get:

• Set for all monitors
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4
    • Set for monitor 4

Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper 01d6e76f-69b5-4b69-af3d-0c264511199c?upload=true.jpg

jwildman16, Oct 30, 2020
  3. JD Meyer Win User
    Color Display on 2nd monitor

I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a 2nd monitor which has been working fine. For some unknown reason I have suddenly lost the full color range on the 2nd monitor. I don't know if I have changed some setting by accident or what. I have tried
    resetting the defaults but that didn't change anything on the 2nd monitor. The primary screen on the laptop continues to work fine. Any suggestions what needs to be done to restore the full color range on monitor #2?

JD Meyer, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper

Windows 10 is Resetting/Glitching with 2nd Monitor

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method1: I suggest you to change the monitor setting make the 2 monitor primary and 1 monitor secondary and check if that helps.

Press Windows + P to make the changes.

Method 2: Update the graphic driver and check if that helps.

Follow the steps to update the graphic driver.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic.
    • Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Sudharshan M K, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper

1. Windows keeps resetting 2nd monitor wallpaper - Similar Threads - keeps resetting 2nd

2. Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor: I have two monitors, one in portait modedisplay 2 and one in landscape modedisplay 1. I set up my wallpapers by right-clicking on the desktop, hitting personalize, going into back grounds and then right clicking to choose which display the wallpaper in question will be...
  3. Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps changing wallpaper on second monitor: I have two monitors, one in portait modedisplay 2 and one in landscape modedisplay 1. I set up my wallpapers by right-clicking on the desktop, hitting personalize, going into back grounds and then right clicking to choose which display the wallpaper in question will be...
  4. Multiple monitors wallpaper keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors wallpaper keeps resetting: I'm running Windows 11 and I have a laptop hooked up to 3 monitors. On each monitor I have different wallpapers but every time I restart or unplug the laptop from the docking station and plug it back it, the wallpapers reset to 1 wallpaper for all three monitors and I have to...
  5. Multiple monitors wallpaper keeps resetting

Multiple monitors wallpaper keeps resetting: I'm running Windows 11 and I have a laptop hooked up to 3 monitors. On each monitor I have different wallpapers but every time I restart or unplug the laptop from the docking station and plug it back it, the wallpapers reset to 1 wallpaper for all three monitors and I have to...
  6. Reset wallpaper and shortcuts for 2nd display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset wallpaper and shortcuts for 2nd display: Hi. I reinstalled my Windows system at Friday. Since then, I have troubles with my secondary display. It keeps changing my wallpaper to the one that 1st display has, and remove shortcuts. I had no trouble with this before reinstallation. All my drivers are updated as well as...
  7. Reset wallpaper and shortcuts for 2nd display

Reset wallpaper and shortcuts for 2nd display: Hi. I reinstalled my Windows system at Friday. Since then, I have troubles with my secondary display. It keeps changing my wallpaper to the one that 1st display has, and remove shortcuts. I had no trouble with this before reinstallation. All my drivers are updated as well as...
  8. Reset wallpaper and shortcuts for 2nd display

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. 2nd Monitor Wallpaper Changes on Sleep

2nd Monitor Wallpaper Changes on Sleep: Whenever my devices goes into sleep mode and both monitors go black, the main monitor wallpaper overrides the wallpaper on the second monitor. Additionally, any app open on the second monitor is moved to the main monitor....
  10. Second monitor wallpaper resets wallpaper on startup

Second monitor wallpaper resets wallpaper on startup: On startup, my second monitor wallpaper always changes to the wallpaper on my main wallpaper. This happens until I go on rearrange displays and move it slightly and click apply, which then displays the intended wallpaper on the second display. However, currently I have to...