Windows 10: Windows keeps restarting and i need help

Discus and support Windows keeps restarting and i need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ok-Internet-657 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok-Internet-657, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Windows keeps restarting and i need help

/u/Ok-Internet-657, Sep 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2020
  3. misiu22 Win User
    girlfriends needs help with her computer, keeps restarting

girlfriend calls, HELP my computer keeps restarting. lol
    so the problem:

Her computer is constantly restarting when it gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen and then shuts down.

it will get to start windows normally, start windows in safe mode.. blah blah blah, and she enters start windows normally, get passed this screen then gets to the WINDOWS XP loading screen ( guessing thats the BOOT SCREEN) and restarts.

please help

thanks!

misiu22, Sep 26, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows keeps restarting and i need help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps restarting and i need help

1. Windows keeps restarting and i need help - Similar Threads - keeps restarting need

2. I need help my computer keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help my computer keeps freezing: So I was updating my drivers and after I got done updating them my computer all the sudden froze I couldn't move my mouse I couldn't use my keyboard nothing was working and everytime I load up the software to revert the drivers my computer freezes before it loads up so does...
  3. Pc keeps crashing, need help

Pc keeps crashing, need help: Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was...
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keeps Crashing Need Help: While I am playing online games with friends my pc will randomly freeze and crash a little later to give me the BSOD clock_watchdog_timout error.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Really long restart - Need help

Really long restart - Need help: Hello all, I’ve been having a weird issue for quite some time now and haven’t been able to determine the root cause. When I click restart while in Windows it takes a very very long time to actually shutdown, it gets stuck on the restart screen. When I click shutdown it’s...
  6. I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...

I need help. I restarted windows but keept the files, and downloading drivers for the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QuietWolf96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es91sl/i_need_help_i_restarted_windows_but_keept_the/
  7. URGENT HELP NEEDED! I need to prevent Windows 10 installing an update at restart to prevent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT HELP NEEDED! I need to prevent Windows 10 installing an update at restart to prevent...: How can I prevent Windows 10 from installing an update it just downloaded? I want to prevent the update because CrystalDiskInfo and WD's Data Lifeguard have found 200 bad sectors on my drive. I want to back up my drive as a precaution before letting WD DLG carry out repairs...
  8. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  9. Computer keeps "needing to restart" after update

Computer keeps "needing to restart" after update: Three days ago an update slipped through and since then my desktop has been suddenly going to a blue screen with a big "frown face" telling me there is an error and my computer has to restart. I have had this computer for a little less than a year and I have never had any...
  10. i NEED HELP

i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...