Windows 10: Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Discus and support Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Heidirs, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Heidirs Win User

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo, blue screen.

I have tried the hold down the power button when the computer reboots, do 2 or 3 times, to force recovery mode. This does not work. What else can I do?

:)

Heidirs, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 restarts with stopcode Memory Management

Windows 10 restarts with error stopcode "Memory Management". Ran memory diagnostics and found no errors. Ran anti-virus scan found no threats. Windows 10 restarts while not using any applications or APPS. Checked Task Manager found no tasks using large
    amounts of memory. Does anybody have a suggestion?

SybilMartino, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows error in cmuda.sys

Probably this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329293

*Smile Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error :)

* Those B.S.O.D. stopcodes are your buddy... use them (the hex 0x000 stuff) because most of them have valid possible explanations given @ Microsoft!

APK

P.S.=> They're protecting you from damage... typically, when you are told that message ontop of the stopcode? It's saying that the program is looking for data in memory (a non-paged area IS in memory) & NOT finding it... apk

Alec§taar, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

1. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error - Similar Threads - keeps restarting stopcode

2. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  3. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

"windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  7. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  9. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  10. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stop code windows keeps restarting

2. windows stop code windows keeps restarting

3. stop code registry error

4. registry error keeps restarting,
  5. windows stop code registry error,
  6. windows keeps restarting,
  7. windows 10 stop code repair,
  8. windows keeps restarting stopcode error,
  9. stope code: registry error on surface,
  10. windows 10 phone keeps restarting,
  11. https://windows.com /stopcode,