Windows 10: Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.

Discus and support Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've just switched off from 1798 x 1080p to native resolution. And when I did it just switched me back or made my monitor run at 60hz which is bs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Revolutionary_Pea_58, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.

So I've just switched off from 1798 x 1080p to native resolution. And when I did it just switched me back or made my monitor run at 60hz which is bs since i know that It can handle 75hz on native res because I didn't have to overclock it at all. But it still keeps switching it back to 60hz or 1798x1080. can anyone help

submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Pea_58
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Revolutionary_Pea_58, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Nick Dich Win User

User name keeps reverting back to old one after every log in

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions to help you resolve your issue:

• What is the make and model of the device you are using?
    • Have you recently made an update on your Windows version?
    • Are you having troubles signing in to your computer or the name just reverts to the old one but still lets you sign in?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for you response.

Nick Dich, Aug 28, 2020
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes. [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes. [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes.

1. Windows Keeps reverting back to old changes. - Similar Threads - Keeps reverting old

2. Windows 11 keeps reverting name back to old one after rename

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reverting name back to old one after rename: HiI am using a Legion Pro 5 laptop and I have an issue renaming the Windows account. I've tried several options.1. Change account name is missing from Manage account, so this doesn't work.2. The name in the Microsoft account web is changed, but not in the log in...
  3. Windows 11 keeps reverting name back to old one after rename

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps reverting name back to old one after rename: HiI am using a Legion Pro 5 laptop and I have an issue renaming the Windows account. I've tried several options.1. Change account name is missing from Manage account, so this doesn't work.2. The name in the Microsoft account web is changed, but not in the log in...
  4. Wallpaper keeps reverting back to windows spotlight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper keeps reverting back to windows spotlight.: Hello,I have a pc running Windows 11. My Wallpaper keeps changing back to the windows spotlight. Suppose i set a picture from my hard drive as my lock screen wallpaper, it will display the first few times or so and then revert back to windows spotlight. Now whenever this...
  5. Wallpaper keeps reverting back to windows spotlight.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper keeps reverting back to windows spotlight.: Hello,I have a pc running Windows 11. My Wallpaper keeps changing back to the windows spotlight. Suppose i set a picture from my hard drive as my lock screen wallpaper, it will display the first few times or so and then revert back to windows spotlight. Now whenever this...
  6. Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart: Since my daughter has installed Origin on my Windows 10 PC I have had nothing but problems. I can uninstall Origin without any errors but when I restart my PC it is back again as if the PC has reverted to the settings before I uninstalled it.I downloaded iobit uninstaller...
  7. Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Keeps Reverting Back After Restart: Since my daughter has installed Origin on my Windows 10 PC I have had nothing but problems. I can uninstall Origin without any errors but when I restart my PC it is back again as if the PC has reverted to the settings before I uninstalled it.I downloaded iobit uninstaller...
  8. Favorites reverting back to an old sync?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorites reverting back to an old sync?: submitted by /u/GiusMara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8dapr/favorites_reverting_back_to_an_old_sync/
  9. Registry change keeps reverting back after restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Registry change keeps reverting back after restart.: so my laptop has a popping sound problem and I fix it by using this method, I change all the registry value to 00 from the default 05. it keeps the registry value when I use shut down but it keeps reverting back to default (05) if I use a restart or if there's a windows...
  10. Windows 10 revert back to old update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 revert back to old update?: Hello, I recently had to reset my PC and did not like the new Windows format and everything. A lot of my applications broke from this windows 2004 update and I would like to revert it back to Windows 1909. Is there any way of this as a lot of my friends still have 1909...