Windows 10: Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

Discus and support Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation when it isn't and it's stopping me from updating and downloading things from the store. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dylanjones039, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation when it isn't and it's stopping me from updating and downloading things from the store.

How do I get myself out of a organisation that I never added myself too.

submitted by /u/dylanjones039
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dylanjones039, Feb 1, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't :(

Zakin, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't

1. Windows keeps saying my account is part of an organisation.... When it isn't - Similar Threads - keeps saying account

2. Ark says it is installed, when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark says it is installed, when it isn't.: Recently to clear space on my main Hard drive, i uninstalled ark which is 172 GB, i decided to try to reinstall it onto my external hard drive, this is when the problems start. I left it on overnight, and when i checked in the morning, it got stuck on 21 GB, so i decided to...
  3. Ark says it is installed, when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark says it is installed, when it isn't.: Recently to clear space on my main Hard drive, i uninstalled ark which is 172 GB, i decided to try to reinstall it onto my external hard drive, this is when the problems start. I left it on overnight, and when i checked in the morning, it got stuck on 21 GB, so i decided to...
  4. delete organisation account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete organisation account: Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it says I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can anybody...
  5. delete organisation account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete organisation account: Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it says I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can anybody...
  6. delete organisation account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    delete organisation account: Hi everyone. I recently left my place of employment and it appears that when I sign in to windows it stays I cannot log out of this account. My work has blocked my account and I cant access it. I have tried deleting it with a user account but dont have any success. Can...
  7. Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro says I'm part of an organisation: [ATTACH] I can't turn on bluetooth :(. I was running a game overnight and when i woke up i couldnt turn on the bluetooth. https://preview.redd.it/atg1n7ez8pr61.png?width=395&format=png&auto=webp&s=e623d8fa681eb03c602505a51e43b64de5a81dfa I have no idea how this happend...
  8. How to keep windows organised when gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep windows organised when gaming?: Hi all, I use my computer mainly for 3D asset creation and Music Production however I also like to play games on Steam and Game pass pc etc.. The problem is that when I use steam my pc always ends up with lots of steam VC redistributable installs for the games and files...
  9. Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows says my Blue Yeti is unplugged when it isn't.: Hello, i've been having this issue for a few days now. Windows is saying my Blue Yeti microphone is "not plugged in" when it is definitely plugged in. The red light on the Yeti is even on. I ordered a brand new cable and tried every USB slot. Still says the mic is unplugged....
  10. Windows 10 says my wireless printer is offline when it isn't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says my wireless printer is offline when it isn't: I have tried all the recommended Windows 10 fixes for changing the status of a wireless printer from "offline", but nothing is working. I have a connection to the internet and Avast Internet Security sees my printer on the network. I need more help....