Windows 10: Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

Discus and support Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexPeters5, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

Hello

I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've tryed uninstalling my gpu driver using software and reinstalling it but that has not worked, I've tryed deleting software i have installed recently, lots of different virus scans, checks like CHKDSK and SFC /SCANNOW in and out of safe mode. I also tryed to repair windows install which failed with a safe os error. I only started to get these crashes yesterday when i turned on my pc, it is alot slower than it was taking ages to restart and login. I really dont know what to do.

System:

Ryzen 3 3100

Gigabyte b550m s2h

Gigabyte Gtx 1050ti

Corsair vengeance 16gb 2x8 2400

Cooler master 500w psu

240gb ssd windows drive

500gb storage hdd

:)

AlexPeters5, Dec 29, 2020

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Dec 29, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 29, 2020
  4. JustJed Win User

Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

BSOD debug, windows 7 keeps crashing

Hi.

My Windows 7 x64 machine keeps crashing into a BSOD (a couple of minutes after boot, or right away).

Seems more stable when booted in safe mode but can also crash (I've tried to uninstall Avast when in safe mode and ended up with BSOD).

Bug check string: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, bug check code: 0x00000050

BSOD dump

Any suggestions?

JustJed, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications

1. Windows keeps show BSOD and crashing applications - Similar Threads - keeps show BSOD

2. Windows 11 BSOD, application crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 BSOD, application crashes: Hello, having frequent BSOD as well as chrome crashes and other apps closing unexpectedly on a fresh Win 11 install. I'll paste a couple of my dump files below for some analysis. Thank you.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  3. Windows applications keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows applications keep crashing: Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-applications-keep-crashing/18949892-1090-4fca-8b15-c98bbf3b7ec9
  4. Windows applications keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows applications keep crashing: Lately when I start a Windows application like Camera or Calculator, it closes immediately and won't start. Any ideas how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-applications-keep-crashing/18949892-1090-4fca-8b15-c98bbf3b7ec9
  5. Windows applications keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD and application crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and application crashes: Hi, I've been having ongoing blue screens and application crashes and I'm very lost on what to do. I have reinstalled Windows 10 fresh today, after formatting my two storage devices entirely, and during the install process I had 1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD and since...
  7. Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's

Laptop keeps crashing and showing BSOD's: My laptop screen keeps glitching and do weird things and then it shows a BSOD then the whole thing crashes/ turns off then when I turn it on, I am always greeted by this weird thing that shows up to the screen. It is a pretty old laptop though.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  9. Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications

Windows keeps showing BSOD and crashing applications: Hello I built my computer not to long ago and keep getting BSOD and apps crashing and i cant figure out why. The BSOD reason are all different I've had the page in non-paged area, IRQL not less or equal, critical process died and a kernel error that i cant remember. I've...
  10. BSODs and crashing in applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSODs and crashing in applications: After reinstalling windows 2 times, installing all drivers, trying a different set of RAM, running several different softwares to check drive sectors for proper health, monitoring temps, among other things, I’m stilling running into annoying BSODs using Windows, and I just...