Windows 10: Windows Keeps Stuttering

Discus and support Windows Keeps Stuttering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having stuttering issues in Windows and it is most noticeable while playing a game. It happens even if I'm just using something like Word or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by iA1ec, Dec 19, 2019.

1. iA1ec Win User

Windows Keeps Stuttering

I've been having stuttering issues in Windows and it is most noticeable while playing a game. It happens even if I'm just using something like Word or Powerpoint though, so I don't think it is only caused by something game related. Even while typing this, text will stop appearing and then all appear at once during and after the stutter. The only weird thing is that the blinking line at the writing position will continue to blink as if I weren't typing. I was stagnant on a build of Windows 10 for a while and decided to update and skipped through a lot of versions to get the current one. I'm not sure what version I was originally on where the problem wasn't happening though and have since fresh installed.

Current Build : Version 1903 OS Build 18362.535

System Specs :

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 1700

Motherboard - ASRock X370 Taichi

GPU - EVGA Geforce GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Memory - 16GB G.Skill

As I said, I've tried a fresh install of Windows 10, I've updated my motherboard BIOS to the current version, I've checked for chipset updates, freshly installed graphics drivers, network drivers, etc. I haven't been able to fix the situation and it's really bothersome when playing games. I've also tried to run the "netsh winsock reset" command and it hasn't helped.

:)

iA1ec, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Windows stuttering

Hi,

To address your concern regarding the stuttering audio and video, kindly click this

link
    and follow the steps provided by Skyfall on November 8, 2015.

Keep us posted with the result.

Ar Rom, Dec 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Windows Keeps Stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows Keeps Stuttering

1. Windows Keeps Stuttering - Similar Threads - Keeps Stuttering

2. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  3. Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Game bar recording keep lagging and stuttering even though my game is running...: im trying to record my sims 4 game play but everytime i record something and watch the recording back, the recording is laggy and not smooth at all even though when im playing and recording at the same time i dont see any lags or stutters. This only happens after i watch the...
  4. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth keeps stuttering: My bluetooth headphones keep stuttering and I do not know why. I have tried all of the suggested fixes I can find online and nothing will work. I've restarted my PC. the headphones, reinstalled the drivers, checked all the drivers for updates, re-paired the headphones, tried...
  5. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

My Bluetooth keeps stuttering: My bluetooth headphones keep stuttering and I do not know why. I have tried all of the suggested fixes I can find online and nothing will work. I've restarted my PC. the headphones, reinstalled the drivers, checked all the drivers for updates, re-paired the headphones, tried...
  6. My Bluetooth keeps stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  8. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  9. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

10. PC Keeps stuttering, input delays and my audio cuts out! Please Help!

PC Keeps stuttering, input delays and my audio cuts out! Please Help!: Whenever I play games, my PC sometimes just stutters, my audio cuts out, my inputs are super delayed and the game looks like it's freezing up followed by my computer fan speed ramping up for a bit. It does this whenever I am playing games and thought it was a RAM issue. I...