Windows 10: Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF

Discus and support Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 syncing is turned off, the cache in Onedrive is deleted, but Windows keeps syncing the wallpaper between my two computers and I do not want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hh@kendo.nl, May 16, 2020.

1. Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF

Windows 10 syncing is turned off, the cache in Onedrive is deleted, but Windows keeps syncing the wallpaper between my two computers and I do not want that.

How can I force Windows to stop syncing while it is already turned off???

:)

hh@kendo.nl, May 16, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, May 16, 2020
  3. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys?

revelator1969, May 16, 2020
  4. Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF

1. Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF - Similar Threads - keeps syncing syncing

2. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  3. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  4. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn off the time automatically syncing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the time automatically syncing?: I need to set my time a few days before the current time but it keeps turning back to normal. How do I do this? I already turned set time automatically off....
  6. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off: Using the Mail app for Windows 10 I've always been able to turn off "Email Sync" in the account settings, but now I found out that it is not possible any more with pop3 emails. I turn it off, save, and when I go back, it is turned on. I've seen someone suggest to "repair the...
  7. Turn off sync in Office for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off sync in Office for Windows 10?: Hello, is it possible to turn off sync in Office for Windows 10? I work for a business and have 10 versions of Office under one account. Issue is if someone changes a setting on one computer it will change it for everyone else. I've turned off sync under Windows, but yet...
  8. Turn off Sync in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Sync in Windows 10 mail: I got Windows 10 mail a few days ago. I need for it to not sync. I toggle the Sync slider to turn off Sync, and it turns itself back on. I need to know how to get the Sync slider to say at OFF when I set it to OFF. It turns itself back on....
  9. Turn off cloud game sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off cloud game sync: Hi, i have a Play Anywhere game that i have previously played on xbox and have saved game files on. I want to replay it on PC with a ‘fresh’ new game file but whenever i launch it on PC it will auto sync and load my xbox save file. i’ve tried playing offline but the game...
  10. Clipboard sync turns off automatic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync turns off automatic: Hi. I have a problem with clipboard new feature sync, it automatically turns off after a restart or some time. I am syncing two windows 10 computers between PC and Laptop, PC works fine but surface laptop 2 is not. I have to manually every time turn on option "Sync across...