Windows 10: Windows keeps trying to install adobe flash update...........

Discus and support Windows keeps trying to install adobe flash update........... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I dont have adobe flash on my laptop, how do i stop this annoying update from trying to install on my laptop? Everytime i reboot it tries to install it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by grimmrace, Aug 15, 2015.

1. grimmrace Win User

Windows keeps trying to install adobe flash update...........

I dont have adobe flash on my laptop, how do i stop this annoying update from trying to install on my laptop? Everytime i reboot it tries to install it and fails it's getting pretty frustrating now.

It keeps writing itself on my registry too it's very annoying as i DONT USE ANYTHING FLASH RELATED (html5 ftw) NOR DO I USE IE (firefox) in fact i disabled IE under 'turn windows features on or off'.

Can someone please help?

Pic below

Windows keeps trying to install adobe flash update........... [​IMG]

:)

grimmrace, Aug 15, 2015
  2. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Aug 15, 2015
  3. LelePen Win User
    Windows 10 Update - Adobe Flash Player crashes with Firefox

Hello,

I am trying to use my Rosetta Stone Totale. With this program, you have to use adobe flash when setting up the audio. When I try, adobe flash player crashes in Firefox but it does recognize my audio settings. I tried to use in also in Chrome and it doesn't
    recognize my microphone.

How can I keep Adobe flash player from crashing? This just started today when I updated and installed the new Windows.

LelePen, Aug 15, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

Internet Explorer now comes with flash built in, like Google Chrome.

Antilope, Aug 15, 2015
  5. grimmrace Win User
    I'm sorry was this supposed to help me resolve this issue? Not trying to sound rude here but im looking for helpful answers.

Thanks.

grimmrace, Aug 15, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    I think that Antilope gave you the right answer. You merely disabled Internet Explorer, you did not uninstall it.

Rocky, Aug 15, 2015
  7. Antilope Win User
    It explains why Windows 10 is trying to load a security update for flash in Internet Explorer. I done here. Figure it out yourself.

Antilope, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows keeps trying to install adobe flash update........... - Similar Threads - keeps trying install

2. Adobe Flash Update?

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Update?: Keep getting a notification that Adobe Flash needs Update in new Edge, Build 19041.....this locks screen....use Ctrl+Alt+Del to close Edge. Have checked for infection with Defender, Mbam, Adwcleaner, and Hitman Pro.....all confirm clean..... Do not have active Adobe...
  3. Adobe Flash Player Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows update/adobe flash player

Windows update/adobe flash player: Since installing newest window update on 08/17/2019 games I play through facebook like spades and backgammon won't work because it says adobe flashplayer is disabled...how do I fix this issue?...
  5. Adobe Flash monthly update

Adobe Flash monthly update: Why has there been no windows 10 monthly automatic update to adobe flash since the June update even though adobe has released updates in both July and August. Does that mean that Windows 10 hides an out of date version that can be compromised?...
  6. Windows update to adobe flash

Windows update to adobe flash: Would the Adobe Flash update cause my graphics to weird out? Buttons in games are black squares for the most part. the update to Adobe was included with the update for win 10. Heres the versions: for Win10 (KB4503286) for Flash- (KB4503308)...
  7. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  8. Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates

Adobe Flash / Microsoft Updates: Recently I've noticed the all of the W10 1607 machines I admin are refusing to upgrade from 29.0.0.171 to 30.0.0.113 nor 30.0.0.134. This applies to only the ActiveX component. In fact the C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\Flash.ocx shows version 29.0.0.171. I have...
  9. Adobe flash updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash updates: So updates to flash were released yesterday - quite a while ago yet Windows 10 still hasn't mirrored these when checking for updates. I find Adobe incredibly annoying with its constant need to update but surely if MS is going to integrate the updates as part of its OS it...
  10. Adobe flash update keep asking for restart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe flash update keep asking for restart: Hello So There's an adobe flash update today (KB4051613), but i'm unable to install it. Not because it failed, but everytime after i restarted, it won't install and just shows "Update needs restart to install" in the Update History. I'm still unable to install it. Updating...