Windows 10: Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own

Discus and support Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use Anki to learn Turkish words, and need the Turkish voice for TTS. However, multiple times I have found that the Turkish voice has been uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Horror_Owl2671, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own

I use Anki to learn Turkish words, and need the Turkish voice for TTS. However, multiple times I have found that the Turkish voice has been uninstalled on its own. I don't know what causes it; it seems to happen randomly.

Any idea what might be happening? How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/Horror_Owl2671
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Horror_Owl2671, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Vicky Acs Win User

can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Mar 11, 2021
  3. voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own

Microsoft Voice Recorder Windows 10 will not open

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check if the issue persists. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key
      and type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell
      and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the Windows Voice Recorder app from Windows Store

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own

1. Windows keeps uninstalling Turkish voice on its own - Similar Threads - keeps uninstalling Turkish

2. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  3. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting on its own: My Pc keeps restarting on its own and it seems to happen whenever I switch games. I've tried turning off fast start up, uninstalling and reinstalling NVIDIA drivers, and I've updated the bios. Every time it restarts I'll see these two messages in the event viewer....
  4. Pc keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  6. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System keeps restarting on its own: Hello first a few details:Windows 10PC is an MSI Infinite X 9RTX 2070The PC keeps restarting on its own, doesn't matter what it's currently doing. It happens randomly, when it does the screen goes black and the fans of thw gpu start spinning to 100%, the led lighting inside...
  7. System keeps restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own: ''this pc'' keeps opening on its own very often and even more when i plug in the charger, the worst part is that it stacks up on like 5-6 times and it's annoying submitted by /u/K1ryu-Ch4n [link] [comments]...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Uninstalled on its own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Uninstalled on its own...: Last night 12/20/2019, after a minor game update, Forza was working fine. When I went to start it up today, it said "This app can't open: check the Windows Store for more info", and the entire 75gb of the game is downloading. What's up with that? Have I lost all 250+ hours of...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Uninstalled ob its own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Uninstalled ob its own...: Last night 12/20/2019, after a minor game update, Forza was working fine. When I went to start it up today, it said "This app can't open: check the Windows Store for more info", and the entire 75gb of the game is downloading. What's up with that? Have I lost all 250+ hours of...