Windows 10: Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

Discus and support Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Has anyone else been seeing this? See my update history below.. seems like everything fails?[ATTACH]e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BenjaminMcLennan1, May 22, 2019.

1. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

Has anyone else been seeing this?

See my update history below.. seems like everything fails? Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time dc7c3e6a-3f2b-4907-8105-b7a63e88a958?upload=true.jpg e update to Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-05C

:)

BenjaminMcLennan1, May 22, 2019

2. Windows10 keeps updating 3 to 4 times EVERY day!

I like some things about Windows10, but Windows10 Update Assistant has started updating at least 3 to 4 times EVERY day! Each process takes about 1½ hours. I have turned off the screensaver, and disabled the antivirus. Nothing is helping, and no one can
    figure out what is wrong. I have Windows10 version 1607.

LARRYEDGERTON, May 22, 2019
  3. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 22, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time

1. Windows keeps updating again and again... 3-4 times a day and restarting all the time - Similar Threads - keeps updating again

2. My windows gets crashed and restarts time and time again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows gets crashed and restarts time and time again.: I have been facing many system crashes for the past couple of weeks. The system seems to be running fine at the service centre and somehow the support team wasn't able to recreate the same error. I have tried reinstalling Windows again, works fine but starts crashing again....
  3. My windows gets crashed and restarts time and time again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows gets crashed and restarts time and time again.: I have been facing many system crashes for the past couple of weeks. The system seems to be running fine at the service centre and somehow the support team wasn't able to recreate the same error. I have tried reinstalling Windows again, works fine but starts crashing again....
  4. KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates: Picture attached. Every time I click "Check for Updates" it downloads, installs, and adds one more to the list. I'd chalk it up to quirky windows behavior and move on, but the issue started with a BSOD that kept me from booting, and I had to do a system restore.Things I have...
  5. screen time not working - again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen time not working - again: Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after booting my PC and checking the screem times, they're gone and turned off the same for app limitations. So I have to set the screen...
  6. screen time not working - again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen time not working - again: Hi,I seem to have always problems with screen time settings: I set screen times for my child's device, but I have to repeat this every day, after booting my PC and checking the screem times, they're gone and turned off the same for app limitations. So I have to set the screen...
  7. My windows 10 restart all the time when I on the pc it restart again and again when it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 restart all the time when I on the pc it restart again and again when it...: The above subject is the problem I can't get into the desktop and when I go to system restore it shows no system restore create and when I saw that create a system restore it shows system protection is available only in online system so what should I do...
  8. Restart PC 3-4 times a day

Restart PC 3-4 times a day: My PC closes down and restarts 3-4 times a day. I get a code stating critical instruction corruption. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-pc-3-4-times-a-day/e361b06e-5f9f-49cf-8db8-2dd5a1cda16f
  9. Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days

Windows crashed into BSoD 3 times in last 4 days: As the subject suggests It's crashing so many times. I ran the crash dump file through WinDbg I got an analysis but couldn't actually understand what caused the issue. Below I'm linking the copy paste of the analysis. https://pastebin.com/jd9GfQhg...
  10. Windows keeps restarting all the time

Windows keeps restarting all the time: I have a new All-in-One Desktop PC (HP425Z) but faced with an irritating issue. It keeps restarting for no reason all the time. I unchecked the automatic restart button and thought I fixed this issue. However, it has come up again. Is the problem with Windows or hardware?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 version 1803x64 2019-05c