Windows 10: Windows kernel question

Discus and support Windows kernel question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why windows using one registry for all application? Source of bloat. I prefer window treat every software package as a directory/file that is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexk345, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Alexk345 Win User

Windows kernel question

Why windows using one registry for all application? Source of bloat.

I prefer window treat every software package as a directory/file that is only accessed by the program. You can copy the file outside but cant run it. For example if its IDE program , you can edit file copying to inside the directory. You can copy file outside but cant run them.

Exe file can only runnable inside the software package unless its windows source code exe.

Basically windows need to add another package layer for software isolation.

if its adobe photoshop , you can edit file only copying the file inside. The package will open as directory to copy any files drag drop...

if its winzip or winrar file... All win rar file go winrar package dirctory where it can be unpacked.

No need to crowd download directory..

Package file can have its own App icon to access them. Add additional settinsg which goes to its own registry file , if there is no registry it will be created for the purpose. Any exe from that only have read / write access to local registry and only read access to windows registry.

This way windows will never go bloated and almost no virus. people still can hack but it will reduces registry hack

:)

Alexk345, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Julie Ram Win User

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Feb 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Windows kernel question

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows kernel question

1. Windows kernel question - Similar Threads - kernel question

2. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  3. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  4. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  6. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  7. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63

PC Suddenly and Randomly restarting, Event viewer giving Kernel Power Event ID:41 Category 63: Hi,For several months now my computer has been randomly resetting or just hanging up screen frozen without any particular reason that I can come up with.I don't know how to proceed with diagnostics, since I can't interpret minidumps not event logs any further.Windows update...
  9. I have a question about blue screen with code KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about blue screen with code KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: this is the dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuoMUQnncU09kHGoAsPCWUiucpa5?e=MpIzP1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question-about-blue-screen-with-code/7663a4fb-825e-4fa0-9df4-c0ab1ebbfceb
  10. Kernel Question Intel vs AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel Question Intel vs AMD: Good Afternoon All, I have been on W10 since it's beginning. I came from 14 years in the Linux world. In Linux, we were able to build kernels specifically for an Intel or an AMD CPU to take advantage of all the hardware features of a given CPU family. Now we don't build...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel inpage error yahoo answers language:en