Windows 10: windows key activated

Discus and support windows key activated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a few minutes ago the keystrokes om my computer appeared to be responding to windows (logo) key commands; e.g. i tried to search for ‘map’ in firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ldecola, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ldecola Win User

windows key activated

a few minutes ago the keystrokes om my computer appeared to be responding to windows (logo) key commands; e.g. i tried to search for ‘map’ in firefox and all windows minimized when i typed 'm'.

the problem persisted with another keyboard connected to the same machine.

but when i returned from searching for answers on another computer, the problem had gone away...

:)

ldecola, Sep 8, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Sep 8, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

windows key activated

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

windows key activated

1. windows key activated - Similar Threads - key activated

2. windows activation key for a new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation key for a new PC: Hi, i have an old laptop in which i bought and activated a windows 10 product key. i upgraded the laptop to a new PC. when i tried to activate windows 10 on the new PC with the same product number i got an error. so my question is: how do i use the old key on my new PC?...
  3. Win10 from Win7 activation key lost

Win10 from Win7 activation key lost: Hi everyone, I'll try to be as brief as possible with this matter: I used to have an old VAIO laptop back when Windows 10 was released, and there was the chance to update from my original activation of Windows 7. I did so, then gave this laptop to a realtive, and just got...
  4. Windows activation product key

Windows activation product key: I want to purchase a product key for windows 10 home, but just the product key. Where can I buy something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-product-key/db8938a6-e1fb-473b-b2e5-182f4150c8aa"
  5. LTSC changed motherboard and now it is not activating with any key at all. Glitch?

LTSC changed motherboard and now it is not activating with any key at all. Glitch?: I know LTSC is not something common among people but I hope someone can help with it. I have a small business and needed something that would not come with all the bloat ware that normally comes with all other windows 10 versions. I tried to purchase the version through...
  6. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...
  7. Moving windows 10 activation keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving windows 10 activation keys: Hi everyone, I have recently brought a new laptop which is running winodws 10 home and I an an try to move the licence key from my old laptop which is running windws 10 pro SoSohat i can use windows on the go. Is it possible to swap the licence keys...
  8. Windows Activation Key

Windows Activation Key: How can i know The windows 10 OEM keys are selling in websites so cheap price are they selling genuine Windows OEM keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key/9045ff6f-0fcb-47c1-a25a-2999d6b27546"
  9. win 10 enterprise activation key please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 enterprise activation key please: can you supply win 10 enterprise activation key as I wiped my pc to reinstall windows as I was using it for personal use instead of private use though have lost the key. can you supply please?...
  10. Windows partial product key is shown instead of Win10 Professional 10 activation key in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows partial product key is shown instead of Win10 Professional 10 activation key in...: Windows partial product key is shown instead of Win10 Professional 10 activation key in belarc advisor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-partial-product-key-is-shown-instead-of/5c5f216a-c692-4883-936b-05a83f35d189