Windows 10: windows key activated

Discus and support windows key activated in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; a few minutes ago the keystrokes om my computer appeared to be responding to windows (logo) key commands; e.g. i tried to search for ‘map’ in firefox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ldecola, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ldecola Win User

windows key activated

a few minutes ago the keystrokes om my computer appeared to be responding to windows (logo) key commands; e.g. i tried to search for ‘map’ in firefox and all windows minimized when i typed 'm'.

the problem persisted with another keyboard connected to the same machine.

but when i returned from searching for answers on another computer, the problem had gone away...

:)

ldecola, Sep 8, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Sep 8, 2018
  4. erixx Win User

windows key activated

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

windows key activated

1. windows key activated - Similar Threads - key activated

2. Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Active Window 10 with Digital License instead of Product Key ???: Hi all, I recently bought a new laptop and I'd like to reinstall Window 10 on the new one. Problem is the Window 10 I have is the one upgraded from Window 8.1 for free. So if I log in with my Microsoft account on the new laptop Window then is it gonna automatic active...
  3. Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.

Can i Use one activation key from home to pro on multiple computers.: Hi, i want to install a software which need to be run on windows 10 pro, i want to purchase an activation key, and use it on multiple computers. is it possible?...
  4. Product key and activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key and activation: Sir, I had original windows 7 pre installed in my laptop but i upgraded it to pirated windows 10 i don't even have the product key of the pre installed windows 7 now how can i get my windows 7 back??...
  5. Product Key Activation

Product Key Activation: I'm having trouble setting up Office on my laptop. I bought it back in November and tried to enter the product key but I forgot the password so I gave up trying to download it for a while. I have now resolved the password issue but now when I try to log in my product key no...
  6. Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.

Activating windows after losing product key and performing a hardware change.: Long story short, I purchased this computer in its entirety off of someone from Craigslist so naturally, I have no possibility of tracking them down. The PC never came with a manual or, in this case, a product key. Years later (today), I do major hardware changes, which...
  7. activation key

activation key: I want to know my license key . how to know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/952ec0bb-bb99-4b6e-8305-d8732ba13f65"
  8. Windows 10 Key won't activate with the error 0xc0000022

Windows 10 Key won't activate with the error 0xc0000022: I've been stuck with this problem for a few days and is really getting on my nerves since I can't download my audio drivers without activating Windows 10. The key I had deactivated and I went to buy a new one and found out that I'm still getting the error 0xc000022. I've been...
  9. Windows Key Activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Key Activation: Hi Microsoft, Needs assistance in activating my Windows 10, my Product ID is 00328-10000-00001-AA818. Please see attached screenshot if this can help you. [ATTACH]...
  10. Product key not working for Activation

Product key not working for Activation: After the latest update I received notification that Windows 10 was not activated. When I entered my Product key I get an error code 0x0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-not-working-for-activation/712a4f58-1d95-44c4-af6f-e92e46c8f39c"