Windows 10: Windows Key Activation

Discus and support Windows Key Activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, Needs assistance in activating my Windows 10, my Product ID is 00328-10000-00001-AA818. Please see attached screenshot if this can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yan2795, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Yan2795 Win User

Windows Key Activation

Hi Microsoft,

Needs assistance in activating my Windows 10, my Product ID is 00328-10000-00001-AA818. Please see attached screenshot if this can help you.

Windows Key Activation eb42301e-2164-436b-a0e2-8d498a5e9913?upload=true.png

:)

Yan2795, Mar 14, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

activate windows 7 oem key

There is no difference between the OEM disc and the Retail disc with Windows 7. A retail disc will accept a OEM or Retail key, and vise versa.

If the OEM Key wasn't going to work with the disc you have, it would have stopped you during the install when it first asked you for the key, not during activation.

What is likely the problem is that, since the OEM version has already been activated once, it is failing activation again. Activate it over the phone using the option given to you on the failed activation screen, and you shouldn't have a problem activating it.

newtekie1, Mar 14, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Mar 14, 2019
  4. erixx Win User

Windows Key Activation

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

yeah, just don't forget that MCE gives you a new Windows key.... I had activation errors untill I entered the MCE key....

erixx, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Key Activation

1. Windows Key Activation - Similar Threads - Key Activation

2. Windows 10 activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation key: hello, I have a product key on the back of my desktop for windows 10 Home but unfortunately it does not work... Can somebody please help me! Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-key/e99ec16c-d53a-411f-8c70-2de4847aa4d3"
  3. Problems using a Windows 10 Activation key after HD crash

Problems using a Windows 10 Activation key after HD crash: So here goes the story. A few months back my home workstation crashed due to, most likely, an electrical problem. This had already happened a year and something ago; I would switch off the PC, then switch it on, and get a subsequent crash while loading Windows. However...
  4. Windows activation and digital keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation and digital keys: Hi I have a Lenovo Z50 laptop which originally had Win 8.1 installed I upgraded free to Win 10 but after an update maybe 2 months ago everything went wrong, I had a black screen no curser, no control, no access, I had to do the three forced shutdowns to reset and now I have...
  5. Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing

Order history / product page no longer available. Windows 10 Activation key not showing: Dear all, In April 2018, I bought a Windows 10 pro soft copy to upgrade from Windows 10 Chinese Family edition. After several unsuccessful download attempts, I gave up a few month ago. I was about to try again, but now I cannot see the activation key any longer The...
  6. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key: I installed windows 10 enterprise evaluation on my machine and want to activate it now with windows 10 professional key (As enterprise license only comes with bulk licensing) As I have already done complete installations so I don't want to do a clean install and want to...
  7. my activation key.

my activation key.: How can I find my activation key for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-key/fd85c2cf-ec89-49f5-a813-dbca77df4411"
  8. activation key or product key

activation key or product key: i updated my window and few month later i am asked to input my product key which i dont know or i dont have. pls can you help me with that.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key-or-product-key/3598f686-ff5c-4fe6-8ddf-e77dfa6941af"
  9. Windows 10 pro activation key problem

Windows 10 pro activation key problem: So basically since updating to the newest version of windows I keep getting this message saying that my windows 10 pro license will expire soon and I have a valid license key. And when I look in my system info it says that my windows isn't activated please help iv tried all...
  10. How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc...

How can I get my windows 10 pro activation key digital from microsoft site for my new pc...: I'm sure 100% on my old pc I have windows pro 64bit activated. Today I got my new pc and the old one is not on anymore turned off. I installed now my windows copy on my pc and since I don'y have the physic box I selected that I don't have a key while installing. But now...