Windows 10: Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time

Discus and support Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!Whenever I play pretty much any game on my computer for a little while, the Windows key and alt+tab stop working. The only way to fix it that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YeetusWasTaken, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time

Hi!Whenever I play pretty much any game on my computer for a little while, the Windows key and alt+tab stop working. The only way to fix it that I have found is a restart. But they stop working when I play games again after the restart. Closing the games won't fix it and other applications do not cause the same issue. My computer behaves normally/the same as it did when I bought it. I did not have this issue in Windows 10 and it was only some time after I updated to Windows 11 when this first started occurring. Also pressing the button to open the start menu on the taskbar works, but unful

:)

YeetusWasTaken, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time

1. Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time - Similar Threads - key alt+tab stops

2. Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key and alt+tab stops working after running games for a period of time: Hi!Whenever I play pretty much any game on my computer for a little while, the Windows key and alt+tab stop working. The only way to fix it that I have found is a restart. But they stop working when I play games again after the restart. Closing the games won't fix it and...
  3. Windows Key Stops Working After a Period of Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Stops Working After a Period of Time: I've just recently seen this behavior start, but after my laptop is asleep lid closed for a while the Windows key stops functioning. A reboot fixes it but it starts back up again. What should I do here?...
  4. Windows Key Stops Working After a Period of Time

Windows Key Stops Working After a Period of Time: I've just recently seen this behavior start, but after my laptop is asleep lid closed for a while the Windows key stops functioning. A reboot fixes it but it starts back up again. What should I do here?...
  5. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games

Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or sometimes...
  6. Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alt+Tab and Windows key getting Diabled by Games: For the past week since Friday, Aug. 19th, whenever I open and run a game in full-screen with one exception and for some games even in a window, the functions of both Alt+Tab and the Windows key get disabled sometimes after an unknown time after starting the game or sometimes...
  7. Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A combination of two keyboard buttons Alt + Tab is helpful in switching easily between multiple open tabs or windows in Windows 1o. If you […] This article Alt Tab keys not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows key hold after alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows key hold after alt-tabbing: Hi there. I use Windows 10 since it was born and I have always had a problem with all my Pcs: it happens sometimes that after alt-tabbing multiple times, the system acts like the Windows key is hold. Using a keyboard button viewer, it doesn't result to be pushed though... The...
  9. alt-tab stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    alt-tab stopped working: So my alt-tab function just stopped working. I've had this computer with Windows10 for over 3 years, bought it new with Windows 10. Worked fine until a few weeks ago... Windows update????????? Any help would be appreciated 116996
  10. alt+tab stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    alt+tab stopped working: I've always used alt+tab to switch between windows. For some reason it doesn't work anymore - nothing happens. The keys work individually. How do I fix this? Also, why did it stop working? Thanks. 70553