Windows 10: Windows key and touchpad don't work in game

Discus and support Windows key and touchpad don't work in game in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Even after turning off game mode they don't work, what can I do? submitted by /u/namyu25 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/namyu25, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Windows key and touchpad don't work in game

Even after turning off game mode they don't work, what can I do?

submitted by /u/namyu25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/namyu25, Dec 25, 2019
  2. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Dec 25, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Windows key and touchpad don't work in game

Touchpad not working

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows key and touchpad don't work in game

1. Windows key and touchpad don't work in game - Similar Threads - key touchpad don't

2. Some keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys don't work: I'm experiencing a weird problem and I'm sure it's about driver but couldn't get any solution. My device is Lenovo Ideapad flex five. Recently some buttons numeric five , six, hyphen, plus , dash, function key F1 and F2 and left ctrl key stopped working. After repeated stroke...
  3. touchpad gestures don't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    touchpad gestures don't work: I tried to go to the touchpad settings but most of the options are missing. Reinstalling the driver didn't help. Actually, the system told me that everything was fine with the touchpad. FIY: on the right side of the touchpad options (I can only see the one triggering the...
  4. SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOME SPECIAL KEYS on my keyboard don't work in game: when i use trhe computer for gaming the only keys that dont respond is TAB, Ctrl and Alt can someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-special-keys-on-my-keyboard-dont-work-in-game/3c54d23d-9e72-48e8-a351-96a1029cf12d
  5. Touchpad and mice don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad and mice don't work: [IMG]i have problems with touchpad No touchpad or mouse don't work, so i have to controll laptop with keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-and-mice-dont-work/b3d86ba1-280d-439e-af81-d76e162df871
  6. Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work

Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  7. Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working

Samsung 9 Touchpad don't working: Hello! I install many versions og Drivers, old versions, rulled back , but nothing helping. When I update the last version Driver on Devicemanager , my muse draging everytime. When i move the muse whitout any touch, but draging. No I install old driver 2006 comfortable...
  8. Brightness keys don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness keys don't work: A few months ago, the brightness keys on my keyboard stopped working and it's driving me insane, having to navigate to settings to change brightness. The volume buttons, all the other special function keys, and also f6 and f7 without holding the function key (that is, when I...
  9. Function keys don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys don't work: Most of the time. I notice this mostly when debugging VS where I use them extensively. I tried pressing F1 in Word, mostly nothing. On occasion, I might get help but mostly not. Same with VS. Mostly not but on occasion they sort of work (F10 and F11). I've tried pressing...
  10. key switches don't work

key switches don't work: On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off. Any suggestions? 90619