Windows 10: Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...

Discus and support Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows key hasnt been working and when i try to do get app package thing it does not help at all. I do sfc /scannow in cmd and powershell it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZeivierCoronel., May 10, 2021.

1. Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...

My windows key hasnt been working and when i try to do get app package thing it does not help at all. I do sfc /scannow in cmd and powershell it shows error. I need help fixing my windows key and settings it just doesnt work i need help pls.

:)

ZeivierCoronel., May 10, 2021

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 10, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2021
  4. Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other...

1. Windows key and Windows settings not working again because no one has been talk on my other... - Similar Threads - key settings working

2. It says my windows key has already been used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says my windows key has already been used: I built a new pc yesterday. I typed in my windows key but after it booted i couldnt change any settings bc windows wasnt activated because apparently the key was already used. I already pressed the problem solving button but it still said that it had already been used....
  3. It says my windows key has already been used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says my windows key has already been used: I built a new pc yesterday. I typed in my windows key but after it booted i couldnt change any settings bc windows wasnt activated because apparently the key was already used. I already pressed the problem solving button but it still said that it had already been used....
  4. My Windows Install has no boot loader because it was on another drive that has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Install has no boot loader because it was on another drive that has been...: So I had multiple SSD drives each with a different install of an OS. Windows 10, and two copies of Windows 11 Each time I wanted a fresh install I bought a new M2 and added it to the machine with a freshly purchased copy of Windows.I removed an older M2 after I knew it was no...
  5. My Windows Install has no boot loader because it was on another drive that has been...

My Windows Install has no boot loader because it was on another drive that has been...: So I had multiple SSD drives each with a different install of an OS. Windows 10, and two copies of Windows 11 Each time I wanted a fresh install I bought a new M2 and added it to the machine with a freshly purchased copy of Windows.I removed an older M2 after I knew it was no...
  6. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  7. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Desktop has been broken once again!!: by Windows Update While Microsoft is pushing their new operating system. Where Is The repair From Microsoft??? How Is It that they keep getting away with this??? I CAN'T Get To Videos And Pictures I Need To Defend MYSELF!!! I'VE SPENT HOURS AND The So-Called Fixes DON'T...
  8. My Desktop has been broken once again!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Reinstall Windows Defender Because it has been Destroyed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reinstall Windows Defender Because it has been Destroyed: Hello, A virus recently destroyed my Windows Defender or Security. I have some how delete the virus so my computer is ok now. I wanted to verify the damage of the virus. I have noticed that windows Security has been destroyed. Here is a picture. I want now to reinstall it....
  10. Will my windows update one day work again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will my windows update one day work again?: Hi, I encounter bugs and issues with Windows update which doesn't want to propose Something else than the 1803 05C at the moment. I keep reinstalling from Windows DVD of 1709 but i m not able to see Something else than the 1803 which is now outdated. My guess is that...